Novel miniature microwave quasi-elliptical function bandpass filters with wideband harmonic suppression
Filters are integral components in all wireless communication systems, and their function is to permit predefined band of frequencies into the system and reject all other signals. The ever-growing demand in the use of the radio frequency (RF) spectrum for new applicatio... View more
1. Advances in Multi-Band Microstrip Filters, by Vesna Crnojević-Bengin.
2. Sovuthy Cheab, Peng Wen Wong, and Xiao Yan Chew, “Parallel connected dual-mode filter,” IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters, vol. 25, no. 9, Sept 2015, pp. 582 - 584
3. Jin Xu, Wen Wu, and Gao Wei, “Compact multi-band bandpass filters with mixed electric and magnetic coupling using multiple-mode resonator,” IEEE Transaction on Microwave Theory and Techniques, vol. 63, no. 12, Dec 2015, pp. 3909 - 3919
4. Zhi-Chong Zhang, Qing-Xin Chu, and Fu-Chang Chen, “Compact Dual-band bandpass filters using open-/short-circuited λ/4 stub-loaded resonators,” IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters, vol. 25, no. 10, Oct. 2015, pp. 657 - 659
5. Chin, K.-S., Yeh, J.-H., “Dual-wideband bandpass filter using short circuited steppedimpedance resonators,” IEEE Microw. Wirel. Compon. Lett., 2009, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 155- 157
6. Mo, Y., Song, K.-J., Tao, P., and Fan, Y., “Miniaturized dual-band bandpass filter using modified SIR', Electron. Letter, 2013, vol. 49, no. 14, pp. 888-890.
7. Wenqing He; Zhewang Ma; Chun-Ping Chen; Tetsuo Anada; Yoshio Kobayashi, “A novel dual-band bandpass filter using microstrip stub-loaded two-mode resonators with source and load coupling,” Microwave Conference, APMC 2008, pp. 1 - 4
8. Dong Chen, Lei Zhu, Chonghu Cheng, “A novel dual band bandpass filter with closely spaced passbands,” IEEE Microwave & Wireless Compon. Letert., vol. 24, no. 1, Jan. 2014, pp. 38 - 40
9. Yatao Peng, Lijun Zhang, Jun Fu, Yudong Wang and Yongqing Leng, “Compact Dual-band bandpass filter using coupled lines multimode resonators,” IEEE Microwave and wireless Components Letters, vol. 25, no. 4, April 2015, pp. 235 - 237
10. Feng Wei, Pei-Yuan Qin, Jay Guo, “Compact Balance dual and Tri-band BPFs based on coupled complementary split-ring resonators (C-CSRR),” IEEE Microwave and wireless Components Letters, vol. 26, no. 2, Feb. 2016, pp. 107 - 109