The integration of grid and peer-to-peer to support scientific collaboration
Part of book or chapter of bookEnglishOPEN
Pham, T.V.; Lau, L.M.S.; Dew, P.M.;
Publisher: Semantic Grid Community
There have been a number of e-Science projects which address the issues of collaboration within and between scientific communities. Most effort to date focussed on the building of the Grid infrastructure to enable the sharing of huge volume of computational and data res... View more
4. I. Foster, C. Kesselman and S. Tuecke. The Anatomy of the Grid: Enabling Scalable Virtual Organisations. International J. Supercomputer Applications, 15(3), 2001.
5. I. Foster, C. Kesselman, J. Nick, S. Tuecke. The Physiology of the Grid: An Open Grid Services Architecture for Distributed Systems Integration. Open Grid Service Infrastructure WG, Global Grid Forum, June 22, 2002.
6. I. Foster and A. Iamnitchi. On Death, Taxes, and the Convergence of Peer-to-Peer and Grid Computing. 2nd International Workshop on Peer-to-Peer Systems (IPTPS'03), Berkeley, CA, Feb. 2003.
7. D. A. Dixon and L. A. Rahn. Advancing Chemical Science: Future Networking Requirements. High Performance Network Planning Workshop, Office of Science, US Department of Energy, August 2002. http://doecollaboratory.pnl.gov/meetings/hpnpw/finalreport/highimpact_science.pdf#page=41
8. R. Bair and et al. Report of the High-Performance Network Planning Workshop, High Performance Network Planning Workshop, Office of Science, US Department of Energy, August 2002. http://doecollaboratory.pnl.gov/meetings/hpnpw/finalreport/highperformance_networks.pdf.
9. Process Informatics Model, http://www.me.berkeley.edu/prime/.
10. G. Fox, D. Gannon, SH. Ko, S. Lee, S. Pallickara, M. Pierce, X. Qiu, X. Rao, A. Uyar, M. Wang and W. Wu. Peer-to-peer Grids. Grid Computing - Making the Global Infrastructure a Reality, John Wiley & Sons Ltd, 2003, pages: 471-490.