1. Rice N, Smith, P. Capitation and risk adjustment in health care financing: an international progress report. The Milbank Quarterly, 2001; 79: 81-113.
2. Resource Allocation Working Party. Sharing Resources for Health in England. HMSO: London, 1976.
3. Royston GHD, Hurst JW, Lister EG, Stewart PA. Modelling the use of health services by populations of small areas to inform the allocation of central resources to larger regions. Socio-Econ Plann Sci 1992; 26: 169-180. [OpenAIRE]
4. Smith P, Rice N, Carr-Hill R. Capitation funding in the public sector. J Roy Statist Soc Ser A, 2001; 164: 217-257.
5. Carr-Hill RA, Sheldon TA, Smith P, Martin S, Peacock S, Hardman G. Allocating resources to health authorities: development of methods for small area analysis of use of inpatient services. British Med J 1994; 309: 1046-1049.
6. Welsh Office. NHS Resource Allocation Review: Emerging Findings Report to the Health and Social Services Committee. Welsh Office: Cardiff; 2001.
7. Department of Health and Social Services. Allocating Resources to H&SS Boards: Proposed Changes to the Weighted Capitat Formulae - A Third Report from the Capitation Formula Review Group. Department of Health and Social Services: Belfast; 2001.
8. Scottish Executive Health Department. Fair Shares for All: Final Report. Scottish Executive Health Department: Edinburgh; 2000.
9. Ha.kkinen U, Mikkola HM, Nordberg M, Salonen M. Tutkimus Kuntien Terveyspalveluiden Valtionosuuksien Perusteista [A Study on the Foundations of the State Subsidies for Municipal Health Services]. Sisa.asiainministeri o.: Helsinki; 1996.
10. Pampalon, R. L'approche que!be!coise en matie"re d'indicateurs de besoins pour l'allocation re!gionale des ressources, in CREDES. In Allocations des Ressources, Ge!ographie des Soins. CREDES: Paris; 1998.
11. Culyer AJ. Need - the idea won't do - but we still need it. Social Sci Med 1995; 40: 727-730. [OpenAIRE]
12. Acheson D. Independent Inquiry into Inequalities in Health. HMSO: London, 1998.
13. Department of Health. Saving Lives: Our Healthier Nation. The Stationery Office: London, 1999.
14. Culyer AJ. Health, health expenditures and equity. In Equity in the Finance and Delivery of Health Care: An International Perspective, Doorslaer EV, Wagstaff A, Rutten F. (eds). Oxford University Press: Oxford, 1993. [OpenAIRE]
15. Department of Health and Social Security. Sharing Resources for Health in England: Report of the Resource Allocation Working Party. HMSO: London, 1976.