1. A. Ashkin, J. M. Dziedzic, J. E. Bjorkholm, and S. Chu, “Observation of a single-beam gradient force optical trap for dielectric particles,” Opt. Lett. 11, 288-290 (1986).
2. G. Whyte, G. Gibson, J. Leach, and M. Padgett, “An optical trapped microhand for manipulating micron-sized objects,” Opt. Express 14, 12497-12502 (2006).
3. J. Grieve, A. Ulcinas, S. Subramanian, G. Gibson, M. Padgett, D. Carberry, and M. Miles “Hands-on with optical tweezers: a multitouch interface for holographic optical trapping,” Opt. Express 17, 3595-3602 (2009).
4. E. van West, A. Yamamoto, and T. Higuchi, “The concept of “Haptic Tweezer”, a non-contact object handling system using levitation techniques and haptics,” Mechatronics 17, 345-356 (2007).
5. C. Basdogan, A. Kiraz, I. Bukusoglu, A. Varol, and S. Dog˘anay, “Haptic guidance for improved task performance in steering microparticles with optical tweezers,” Opt. Express 15, 11616-11621 (2007).
6. I. Bukusoglu, C. Basdogan, A. Kiraz, and A. Kurt, “Haptic Manipulation of Microspheres Using Optical Tweezers Under the Guidance of Artificial Force Fields,” Presence 17, 344-364 (2008).
7. F. Arai, M. Ogawa, and T. Fukuda, “Indirect Manipulation and Bilateral Control of the Microbe by the Laser Manipulated Microtools,” Proc. IEEE 1, 665-670 (2000).
8. G. Gibson, J. Leach, S. Keen, A. J. Wright, and M. J. Padgett, “Measuring the accuracy of particle position and force in optical tweezers using high-speed video microscopy,” Opt. Express 16, 14561-14570 (2008).
9. A. Berthoz, The Brain's Sense of Movement (Harvard University Press, 2000).
10. L. Ikin, D. Carberry, G. Gibson, M. Padgett, and M. Miles, “Assembly and force measurement with SPM-like probes in holographic optical tweezers,” New J. Phys. 11, 023012 (2009).