Background: Non-native species have aroused scientific interest because of their ability to successfully colonise areas to which they have been introduced, despite their sometimes limited genetic variation compared to their native range. These species establish themselv... View more
8. Kang N, An K-G. Statoblast ultrastructure and genetic identity of Pectinatella magnifica population based on COI gene, from three diferent watersheds in Korea. Anim Cells Syst. 2015;19:78-84.
9. Wood TS, Lore M. The higher phylogeny of Phylactolaemate bryozoans inferred from 18S ribosomal DNA sequences. In: Jackson PNW, Cancino JM, Moyano HI, editors. Bryozoan Studies. London: Taylor and Francis Group; 2004. p. 361-8.
10. Okuyama M, Wada H, Ishii T. Phylogenetic relationships of freshwater bryozoans (Ectoprocta, Phylactolaemata) inferred from mitochondrial ribosomal DNA sequences. Zool Scr. 2006;35:243-9.
11. Fuchs J, Obst M, Sundberg P. The irst comprehensive molecular phylogeny of Bryozoa (Ectoprocta) based on combined analyses of nuclear and mitochondrial genes. Mol Phylogenet Evol. 2009;52:225-33.
12. Waesenbach A, Cox CJ, Littlewood DTJ, Porter JS, Taylor PD. First molecular estimate of cyclostome bryozoan phylogeny conirms extensive homoplasy among skeletal characters used in traditional taxonomy. Mol Phylogenet Evol. 2009;52:241-51.
13. Waesenbach A, Taylor PD, Littlewood DTJ. A molecular phylogeny of bryozoans. Mol Phylogenet Evol. 2012;62:718-35.
14. Caballero A, Quesada H, Rolán-Alvarez E. Impact of ampliied fragment length polymorphism size homoplasy on the estimation of population genetic diversity and the detection of selective loci. Genetics. 2008;179:539-54.
15. Caballero A, Quesada H. Homoplasy and distribution of AFLP fragments: an analysis in silico of the genome of diferent species. Mol Biol Evol. 2010;27:1139-51.
16. Untergasser A, Cutcutache I, Koressaar T, Ye J, Faircloth BC, Remm M, et al. Primer3-new capabilities and interfaces. Nucleic Acids Res. 2012;40:e115.
17. Vos P, Hogers R, Bleeker M, Reijans M, van de Lee T, Hornes M, et al. AFLP: a new technique for DNA ingerprinting. Nucleic Acids Res. 1995;23:4407-14.