Difficulties With Goals of the Dutch ICF Activity Inventory: Perceptions of Those With Retinitis Pigmentosa and of Those Who Support Them
Latham, Keziah; Baranian, Mohammad; Timmis, Matthew A.; Pardhan, Shahina;
PURPOSE:\ud To provide a comprehensive overview of the perceived difficulties with visual activities and participation by those with retinitis pigmentosa (RP), and as perceived by those who support people with RP. Further, to examine the performance of the Dutch ICF Act... View more
1. Stelmack JA, Massof RW. Using the VA LV VFQ-48 and LV VFQ20 in low vision rehabilitation. Optom Vis Sci. 2007;84:705- 709.
2. Bruijning J, van Nispen R, Knol D, van Rens G. Low vision rehabilitation plans comparing two intake methods. Optom Vis Sci. 2012;89:203-214.
3. Binns AM, Bunce C, Dickinson C, et al. How effective is low vision service provision? A systematic review. Surv Ophthalmol. 2012;57:34-65.
4. Pesudovs K, Burr JM, Harley C, Elliott DB. The development, assessment and selection of questionnaires. Optom Vis Sci. 2007;84:663-674.
5. Khadka J, McAlinden C, Pesudovs K. Quality assessment of ophthalmic questionnaires: review and recommendations. Optom Vis Sci. 2013;90:720-744.
6. Massof RW, Ahmadian L, Grover LL, et al. The Activity Inventory: an adaptive visual function questionnaire. Optom Vis Sci. 2007;84:763-774.
7. Bruijning JE, van Nispen RMA, van Rens GH. Dutch ICF version of the Activity Inventory: results from a pilot study among visually impaired persons. BMC Health Serv Res. 2010; 10:318.
8. Bruijning JE, van Nispen RMA, Verstraten PFJ, van Rens GH. Dutch ICF version of the Activity Inventory: results from focus groups with visually impaired persons and experts. Ophthalmic Epidemiol. 2010;17:366-377.
9. World Health Organization. International classification of functioning, disability and health (ICF). 2001. Available at: www.who.int/classifications/icf/en. Accessed November 18, 2014.
10. Bruijning JE, van Rens G, Knol D, van Nispen R. Psychometric analyses to improve the Dutch ICF Activity Inventory. Optom Vis Sci. 2013;90:806-819.