Background: Developmental Coordination Disorder (DCD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder affecting motor coordination. Evidence suggests this disorder persists into adulthood and may be associated with biomechanical dysfunction and pain. We report on the development and i... View more
1. Polatajko HJ, Fox AM, Missiuna C (1995) An international consensus on children with developmental coordination disorder. Can J Occu Therapy 62: 3-6
2. Gubbay SS (1975) Clumsy children in normal schools. Med J Aust 1: 233-236.
3. Laszlo JI (1998) 'Diagnosis and treatment of perceptual-motor dysfunction: a reply to four evaluation studies'. Dev Med Child Neurol 40: 70-71.
4. Peters JM, Barnett AL, Henderson SE (2001) Clumsiness, dyspraxia and developmental co-ordination disorder: how do health and educational professionals in the UK define the terms? Child Care Health Dev 27: 399-412.
5. World health Organisation (2007) The ICD¬10 Classification of Mental and Behavioral Disorders:F80 Disorders of Psychological Development.
6. Orton ST (1937) Reading, writing and speech problems in children. WW Norton & Co, New York.
7. Mitchell JE, Cook-Myers T, Wonderlich SA (2005) Diagnostic criteria for anorexia nervosa: looking ahead to DSM-V. Int J Eat Disord 37 Suppl: S95-97.
8. American Psychiatric Association (1994) DSM¬IV Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. Washington DC: American Psychiatric Press.
9. Powers AD, Gleason ME, Oltmanns TF (2013) Symptoms of borderline personality disorder predict interpersonal (but not independent) stressful life events in a community sample of older adults. J Abnorm Psychol 122: 469-474.
10. Tal-Saban M, Zarka S, Grotto I, Ornoy A, Parush S (2012) The functional profile of young adults with suspected Developmental Coordination Disorder (DCD). Res Dev Disabil 33: 2193-2202.