4. E. Soliman and F. Ismail. Chatter suppression by adaptive speed modulation. International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture, 37(3):355, 1997.
5. Y. S. Liao and Y. C. Young. A new on-line spindle speed regulation strategy for chatter control. International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture, 36(5):651, 1996.
6. Nejat Olgac and R. Sipahi. Dynamic and stability of variable pitch milling. Journal of Vibration and Control, 13(7):1031-1043, 2007.
7. N. D. Sims, B. Mann, and S. Huyanan. Analytical prediction of chatter stability for variable pitch and variable helix milling tools. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 317(3-5):664-686, 2008.
8. S. A. Tobias and W. Fishwick. Theory of regenerative machine tool chatter. The Engineer, 205:199-203, 1958.
9. Y. Altintas and M. Weck. Chatter stability of metal cutting and grinding. CIRP Annals - Manufacturing Technology, 53(2):619- 642, 2004.
10. Y. Altintas, M. Eynian, and H. Onozuka. Identification of dynamic cutting force coefficients and chatter stability with process damping. CIRP Annals - Manufacturing Technology, 57(1):371-374, 2008. [OpenAIRE]
11. E. Budak and L. T. Tunc. A new method for identification and modeling of process damping in machining. Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering, 131(5):051019, 2009.
12. D. Montgomery and Y. Altintas. Mechanism of cutting force and surface generation in dynamic milling. Transaction ASME Journal of Engineering Industry, 113:160-168, 1991. [OpenAIRE]
13. T. Delio, S. Smith, J. Tlusty, and C. Zamudio. Stiffness, stability, and loss of process damping in high speed machining : , fundamental issues in machining, vol ped 43, dallas, tx, 1990. pp. 171- 191. asme, new york, ny. Precision Engineering, 13(3):236, 1991.
14. M. A. Elbestawi, F. Ismail, R. Du, and B. C. Ullagaddi. Modelling machining dynamics including damping in the tool-workpiece interface. Transaction ASME Journal of Engineering Industry, 116 (4):435-439, 1994. [OpenAIRE]
15. S. Ranganath, K. Narayanan, and J. W. Sutherland. The role of flank face interference in improving the accuracy of dynamic force predictions in peripheral milling. Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering, 121:593-599, 1999. [OpenAIRE]
16. C. Y. Huang and J. J. Junz Wang. Mechanistic modeling of process damping in peripheral milling. Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering, 129(1):12-20, 2007.
17. S. Turner. Process damping parameters. In Trends in Aerospace Manufacturing 2009 International Conference (TRAM '09). Sheffield, 2009.
18. J. Tlusty. Manufacturing Process and Equipment. Prentice Hall, New Jersey, 2000.