Synthesis and characterisation of polyacrylonitrile and its derived carbon materials
Carbon is a versatile material which is composed of different allotropes, and also come in with different structures. Carbon nanofibres (CNFs) is one dimensional carbon nanomaterials, which have exhibited superior mechanical properties, great specific area, good electri... View more
1. J. Li, S. Su, L. Zhou, A. Abbot, H. Ye, Dielectric transition of polyacrylonitrile derived carbon nanofibers, Mater. Res. Express., 1, 035604, 2014.
2. J. Li, S. Su, L. Zhou, V. Kundrát, A. Abbot, F. Mushtaq, D. Ouyang, D. James, D. Roberts, H. Ye, Carbon nanowalls grown by microwave plasma enhanced chemical vapor deposition during the carbonization of polyacrylonitrile fibers, J. Appl. Phys., 113, 024313, 2013.
3. S. Su, J. Li, V. Kundrát, A. Abbot, H. Ye, Hydrogen-passivated detonation nanodiamond: An impedance spectroscopy study, Diam. Relat. Mater., 24, 49-53, 2012.
4. S. Su, J. Li, V. Kundrát, A. Abbot, H. Ye, Hydrogen-terminated Detonation Nanodiamond: Impedance Spectroscopy and Thermal Stability Studies, J. Appl. Phys., 113, 023707, 2013.
5. G. Lee, S. Su, J. Li, K. Sugden, H. Ye, Analysis of femtosecond laser surface patterning on bulk single-crystalline diamond, J. Exp. NanoSci., 7, 662-672, 2012.
6. S. Su, J. Li, G. Lee, K. Sugden, D. Webb, H. Ye, Femtosecond laser-induced microstructures on diamond for microfluidic sensing device applications, Appl. Phys. Lett., 102, 231913, 2013.
 H.R. Darrell, C. Iksoo, Nanotechnology, 7 (1996) 216.
 A. Frenot, I.S. Chronakis, Current Opinion in Colloid & Interface Science, 8 (2003) 64-75.
 Z.M. Huang, Y.Z. Zhang, M. Kotaki, S. Ramakrishna, Composites Science and Technology, 63 (2003) 2223-2253.
 A. Greiner, J.H. Wendorff, Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 46 (2007) 5670-5703.