1. Aung, M., Zhang, M., Farmat, H., Gan, W., Salameh, M., Wu, L. and Yang, Q. (2001). An exploratory study of the smoking issue in restaurants. Management decision, 39(4):279-284.
2. Alamar, B. and Glanntz, S. (2004). Smoke free ordinance increase restaurant profits and values. Contemporary Ecomonic Policy, 22(4): 520-525.
3. Biener, L. and Siegel, M. (1997). Behavior intentions of the public after Bans on smoking in restaurants and bars. American Journal of public health, 87(12):2042-2044. [OpenAIRE]
4. Cuthbert, L. and Nickson, D.(1999). Smoking in the restaurant industry: time for a ban? Contemporary Hospitality Management, 11(1):33-36.
5. Costa, J. and Mossialos, E. (2006). Which policies effectively enable smoking cessation? Evidence from the European Union. International Journal of Social Economics, 33(1):77-100.
6. Dunham, J. and Marlow, M. (2000). The effects of smoking laws on seating allocations of restaurants, bars and taverns. Economic Inquiry, 38(1):151-157. [OpenAIRE]
7. Health and Social Solidarity Ministry, Athens 2010 Greece.
8. Kunzill, N., Mazzoletti, P., Adam, M., Gotschi, T., Mathys, P., Monn, C. and Brandli, O. (2003). Smoke-free café in an unregulated European city:highly welcomed and economically successful”, downloaded from www.tobaccocontrol.bmj.com on 1st December 2010 (282-288).
9. Lambert, T.A. (2006). The case against smoking bans. Regulation, Winter: 37-40.
10. Marinakou, L. (2011) Greek restaurants to export. Food & Service, 104: 90-94.
11. Marlow, M. and Dunham, J. (2004). The private market accommodation: determinants of smoking policies in restaurants and bars. Easter Economic Journal, 30(3): 377-389.
12. Marlow, M. (2010). The economic losers from smoking bans. Property, 14-19.
13. Roseman, M. (2006). Consumer opinion on smoking bans and predicted impact on restaurant frequency. International Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Administration, 6(4):49-69. [OpenAIRE]
14. Tambakas, I. and Amos, A. (2010). These things don't happen in Greece': a qualitative study of Greek young people's attitudes to smoking, secondhand smoke and the smoke free legislation. Oxford: Oxford University Press UK.
15. Vardavas, C. and Kafatos, A. (2006). Greece's tobacco policy: another myth? The Lancet, 367(9521):1485-1486. [OpenAIRE]