614. Yoshitake T, Kiyohara Y, Kato I, et al. Incidence and risk factors of vascular dementia and Alzheimer's disease in a defined elderly Japanese population. Neurology 1995;45:1161-1168. [OpenAIRE]
615. De la Torre JC. How do heart disease and stroke become risk factors for Alzheimer's disease? Neurological Research 2006;28:637-644.
616. Sparks DL, Martin TA, Gross DR, Hunsaker JC. Link between heart disease, cholesterol, and Alzheimer's disease: A review. Microscopy Research and Technique 2000;50:287-290.
617. de la Torre JC. The Vascular Hypothesis of Alzheimer's Disease: Bench to Bedside and Beyond. Neurodegenerative disease 2010;7:116-121.
618. Helzner E, J L, Scarmeas N, et al. Contribution of vascular risk factors to the progression in Alzheimer's disease. Arch Neurol 2009;66:343-348. [OpenAIRE]
619. Jeynes B, Provias J. The case for blood-brain barrier dysfunction in the pathogenesis of Alzheimer's disease. Journal of Neuroscience Research 2011;89:22-28.
620. Marchesi VT. Alzheimer's dementia begins as a disease of small blood vessels, damaged by oxidative-induced inflammation and dysregulated amyloid metabolism: implications for early detection and therapy. The FASEB Journal 2011;25:5-13.
621. Altman R, Rutledge JC. The vascular contribution to Alzheimer's disease. Clinical science 2010;119:407-421.
622. O'Brien JT, Eagger S, Syed GM, Sahakian BJ, Levy R. A study of regional cerebral blood flow and cognitive performance in Alzheimer's disease. Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry 1992;55:1182-1187. [OpenAIRE]
623. Ruitenberg A, Heijer Td, Bakker SLM, et al. Cerebral hypoperfusion and clinical onset of dementia: The Rotterdam study. Annals of Neurology 2005;57:789-794. [OpenAIRE]
624. Johnson NA, Jahng G-H, Weiner MW, et al. Pattern of Cerebral Hypoperfusion in Alzheimer Disease and Mild Cognitive Impairment Measured with Arterial Spinlabeling MR Imaging: Initial Experience1. Radiology 2005;234:851-859. [OpenAIRE]
625. Pakrasi S, O'Brien JT. Emission tomography in dementia. Nuclear Medicine Communications 2005;26:189-196. [OpenAIRE]
626. Bateman GA, Levi CR, Schofield P, Wang Y, Lovett EC. Quantitative measurement of cerebral haemodynamics in early vascular dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Journal of Clinical Neuroscience 2006;13:563-568.
627. Prohovnik I, Mayeux R, Sackeim HA, Smith G, Stern Y, Alderson PO. Cerebral perfusion as a diagnostic marker of early Alzheimer's disease. Neurology 1988;38:931. [OpenAIRE]
628. Bell R, Zlokovic B. Neurovascular mechanisms and blood-brain barrier disorder in Alzheimer's disease. Acta Neuropathologica 2009;118:103-113. [OpenAIRE]