1. N. Ahmed, S. S. Kanhere, and S. Jha. Probabilistic coverage in wireless sensor networks. In LCN 2005, Washington, DC, USA.
2. J. Ai and A. Abouzeid. Coverage by directional sensors in randomly deployed wireless sensor networks. Journal of Combinatorial Optimization, 11(1):21-41, Feb. 2006. [OpenAIRE]
3. A. Bar-Noy, T. Brown, M. P. Johnson, T. La Porta, O. Liu, and H. Rowaihy. Assigning sensors to missions with demands. In ALGOSENSORS 2007.
4. S. Blackman and R. Popoli. Design and Analysis of Modern Tracking Systems. 1999.
5. P. Bose, P. Morin, I. Stojmenovic, and J. Urrutia. Routing with guaranteed delivery in ad hoc wireless networks. Wireless Networks, 7(6):609-616, 2001.
6. Y. Cai, W. Lou, M. Li, and X. Li. Target-Oriented scheduling in directional sensor networks. In INFOCOM 2007, 2007.
7. D. Fotakis and P. G. Spirakis. Minimum congestion redundant assignments to tolerate random faults. Algorithmica, 32(3):396-422, 2002. [OpenAIRE]
8. C. Frank and K. Omer. Algorithms for generic role assignment in wireless sensor networks. In SenSys 2005.
9. B. P. Gerkey and M. J. Mataric. A formal analysis and taxonomy of task allocation in MultiRobot systems. The International Journal of Robotics Research, 23(9):939, 2004.
10. M. Hefeeda and H. Ahmadi. A probabilistic coverage protocol for wireless sensor networks. ICNP 2007, pages 41-50. [OpenAIRE]
11. M. P. Johnson, H. Rowaihy, D. Pizzocaro, A. Bar-Noy, S. Chalmers, T. La Porta, and A. Preece. Frugal sensor assignment. In DCOSS 2008, 2008. [OpenAIRE]
12. I. Kadar. Optimum geometry selection for sensor fusion. In SPIE 1998.
13. L. Kaplan. Local node selection for localization in a distributed sensor network. IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, 42(1):136-146, January 2006.
14. L. M. Kaplan and Q. Le. On exploiting propagation delays for passive target localization using bearings-only measurements. J. of the Franklin Institute, 342(2):193-211, Mar. 2005.
15. B. Karp and H. Kung. Greedy perimeter stateless routing for wireless networks. In MOBICOM 2000.