ePOOLICE aims at developing an efficient and effective strategic early warning system that utilises environmental scanning for the early warning and detection of current, emergent and future organised crime threats. Central to this concept is the use of environmental sc... View more
3. Crown Office & Procurator Fiscal Service. Solicitor General launches Serious and Orga nised Crime Division [Online]. available: http://www.copfs.gov.uk/media-site/mediareleases/243-solicitor-general-launches-serious-and-organised-crime-division-socd.
4. H. Abadinsky, Organized crime, Cengage Learning, 2009.
5. L. Tang and H. Liu, "Community detection and mining in social media," Synthesis Lectures on Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 1-137 2010.
6. G.S. Ng, C. Quek and H. Jiang, "FCMAC-EWS: A bank failure early warning system based on a novel localized pattern learning and semantically associative fuzzy neural network," Expert Syst.Appl., vol. 34, no. 2, pp. 989-1003 2008.
7. M. Zenko and R.R. Friedman, "UN early warning for preventing conflict," Int.Peacekeeping, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 21-37 2011.
8. ePOOLICE. ePOOLICE - About [Online]. available: https://www.epoolice.eu/EPOOLICE/about.jsp.
9. D. Omand, J. Bartlett and C. Miller, "Introducing social media intelligence (SOCMINT)," Intelligence and National Security, vol. 27, no. 6, pp. 801-823 2012.
10. A. Gerdes, H.L. Larsen and J. Rouces, "Issues of Security and Informational Privacy in Relation to an Environmental Scanning System for Fighting Organized Crime," in Flexible Query Answering Systems, Anonymous : Springer, 2013, pp. 155-163.