Simulation of cloud data security processes and performance
Chand, K; Ramachandran, M; Kor, AL;
In the world of cloud computing, millions of people are using cloud computing for the purpose of business, education and socialization. Examples of cloud applications are: Google Drive for storage, Facebook for social networks, etc. Cloud users use the cloud computing i... View more
1. CSA (2009 December) Security guidance for critical areas of focus in Cloud Computing v2.1, Cloud Security Alliance
2. Techtarget (2015) What is Platform as a Service (PaaS)? - Definition from WhatIs.com. [online] Available at: http://searchcloudcomputing.techtarget.com/definition/Platform-as-aService-PaaS [Accessed 29 May 2015].
3. Khanghahi, N. and Ravanmehr, R. (2013). Cloud Computing Performance Evaluation: Issues and Challenges. IJCCSA, 3(5), pp.29-41
4. ComputerWeekly.com (2015). Security fears stop small firms using cloud computing. [online] Available at: http://www.computerweekly.com/news/2240240940/Security-fearsstopping-small-firms-using-cloud-computing [Accessed 20 Apr. 2015].
5. Munir, k. and Palaniappan, S. (2013) Secure Cloud Architecture. Advanced Computing: An international Journal (ACfJ). 4 (I), pp. 9-22.
6. Harauz J., Kauifman L. and Potter B. (2009). Data Security in the World of Cloud Computing. IEEE Security & Privacy Magazine, 7(4), pp.61-64.
7. NIST, Guidelines on Security and Privacy in Public Cloud Computing, December 2011, http://csrc.nist.gov/publications/nistpubs/800-145/SP800-145.pdf.
8. Siani and Miranda (2011). Security Threats in cloud computing. Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates: 6th International Conference on Internet Technology and Secured Transactions, 11-14 December 2011.
9. Azeem Sarwar, Muhammad Naeem Ahmed Khan (2013) A Review of Trust Aspects in Cloud Computing Security.
10. Z. Mahmood, ―Data Location and Security Issues in Cloud Computing, IEEE International Conference on Emerging intelligent Data and Web Technologies, 2011