This paper reports an evaluation of digital support for human creativity to improve health-and-safety in one manufacturing plant. It reports the use of this support as part of the plant’s risk management process over 66 working days. Results revealed that this use led t... View more
1. Alaoui S.F., Schlphorst T., Cuykendall S., Carlson K., Studd K. & Bradley K., 2015, 'Strategies for Embodied Design: The Value and Challenges of Observing Movement', Proc. 10th ACM Conf. Creativity and Cognition, ACM Press, 121-130.
2. Altshuller G., 1999, 'The Innovation Algorithm: TRIZ, Systematic Innovation, and Technical Creativity', Worcester, MA: Technical Innovation Center.
3. Arbesman M. & Puccio G., 2001. Enhanced Quality Through Creative Problem Solving. Journal of Nursing Administration 31(4), 176 -178.
4. Aragon C.R., Poon S.S. & Aragon A. M-H. D., 2009, 'A Tale of Two Online Communities: Fostering Collaboration and Creativity in Scientists and Children', Proc. 7th ACM Conf. on Creativity and Cognition, ACM Press, 9-18.
5. Brill E., 1992, 'A simple rule-based part of speech tagger', Proc., 3rd Conf. on Applied Natural Language Processing, ACL, Trento, Italy.
6. Doorley S. & Witthoft S., 2012, 'Make Space', Wiley, Hoboken, New Jersey.
7. Eurostat 2014, available at: appsso.eurostat.ec.europa.eu.
8. Goel A.K. & Craw S., 2006, 'Design, Innovation and CaseBased Reasoning', The Knowledge Engineering Review, 20(3), 271-276.
9. Goel A.K., Vattam S., Helms M., & Wiltgen B., 2011, 'An Information-Processing Account of Creative Analogies in Biologically Inspired Design', Proc. 8th ACM Conf. on Creativity and Cognition, ACM Press, 71-80.
10. Greene S.L., 2002, 'Characteristics of Applications that Support Creativity', Communications of ACM, 45(10), 100-104.