clinicopathological correlations. Br J Dermatol 2006: 155: 926-930.
12. Torkamani N, Rufaut N W, Jones L, Sinclair R. Destruction of the arrector pili muscle and fat infiltration in androgenic alopecia. Br J Dermatol 2014: 170: 1291-1298. [OpenAIRE]
13. Jaworsky C, Kligman A M, Murphy G F. Characterization of inflammatory infiltrates in male e pattern alopecia: implications for pathogenesis. Br J Dermatol 1992: 127: 239-246.
14. Whiting D A. Chronic telogen effluvium: increased scalp hair shedding in middle-aged l women. J Am Acad Dermatol 1996: 35: 899-906. [OpenAIRE]
15. Ramos P M, Brianezi G, Martins A C, da Silva M G, Marques M E, Miot H A. Apoptosis in follicles of individuals with female pattern hair loss is associated with perifollicular c microinflammation. Int J Cosmet Sci 2016: 38: 651-654.
16. Kolivras A, Thompson C. Distinguishing diffuse alopecia areata (AA) from pattern hair loss i (PHL) using CD3(+) T cells. J Am Acad Dermatol 2016: 74: 937-944.
17. Mahe Y F, Buan B, Billoni N, et al. Pro-inflammatory cytokine cascade in human plucked hair. t Skin Pharmacol 1996: 9: 366-375.
18. Ludwig E. Classification of the types of androgenetic alopecia (common baldness) occurring in the female sex. Br J Dermatol 1977: 97: 247-254. [OpenAIRE]
r19. Hamilton J B. Male hormone stimulation is prerequisite and an incitant in common baldness. Am J Anat 1942: 71: 451-480. [OpenAIRE]
20. Futterweit W, Dunaif A, Yeh H-C, Kingsley P. The prevalence of hyperandrogenism in 109 consecutive female patients with diffuse alopecia. JAMA 1988: 19: 831-836.
21. Vexiau P, Chaspoux C, Boudou P, et al. Role of androgens in female-pattern androgenetic Aalopecia, either alone or associated with other symptoms of hyperandrogenism. Arch Dermatol Res 2000: 292: 598-604. [OpenAIRE]
22. Cela E, Robertson C, Rush K, et al. Prevalence of polycystic ovaries in women with androgenic alopecia. Eur J Endocrinol 2003: 149: 439-442. [OpenAIRE]
23. Ozdemir S, Ozdemir M, Görkemli H, Kiyici A, Bodur S. Specific dermatologic features of the polycystic ovary syndrome and its association with biochemical markers of the metabolic dsyndrome and hyperandrogenism. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2010: 89: 199-204.
24. Quinn M, Shinkai K, Pasch L, Kuzmich L, Cedars M, Huddleston H. Prevalence of androgenic alopecia in patients with polycystic ovary syndrome and characterization of associated e clinical and biochemical features. Fertil Steril 2014: 101: 1129-1134. [OpenAIRE]
25. Schmidt J B, Lindmaier A, Trenz A, Schurz B, Spona J. Hormone studies in females with androgenic hair loss. Gynecol Obstet Invest 1991: 31: 235-239.