1. Smith TM, A. Hirst A. Stratton, R. Baxter, J. . Artificial Nutrition Support in the UK 2000 - 2010. In: Smith T, ed. Annual BANS report 2011.
2. Johnson TW, Spurlock A, Pierce L. Survey study assessing attitudes and experiences of pediatric registered dietitians regarding blended food by gastrostomy tube feeding. Nutrition in clinical practice : official publication of the American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition. 2015;30:402-5 doi: 10.1177/0884533614564996.
3. Hurt RT, Edakkanambeth Varayil J, Epp LM, et al. Blenderized Tube Feeding Use in Adult Home Enteral Nutrition Patients: A Cross-Sectional Study. Nutrition in clinical practice : official publication of the American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition. 2015;30:824-9 doi: 10.1177/0884533615591602.
4. BDA. Policy Statement: Use of Liquidised Food with Enteral Feeding Tubes. In: Association BD, ed.2015.
5. Braegger C, Decsi T, Dias JA, et al. Practical Approach to Paediatric Enteral Nutrition: A Comment by the ESPGHAN Committee on Nutrition. Journal of pediatric gastroenterology and nutrition. 2010;51. [OpenAIRE]
6. Klek S, Hermanowicz A, Dziwiszek G, et al. Home enteral nutrition reduces complications, length of stay, and health care costs: results from a multicenter study. The American journal of clinical nutrition. 2014; doi: 10.3945/ajcn.113.082842. [OpenAIRE]
7. Santos VF, Morais TB. Nutritional quality and osmolality of home-made enteral diets, and follow-up of growth of severely disabled children receiving home enteral nutrition therapy. J Trop Pediatr. England2010:127-8.
8. Kendell BD, Fonseca RJ, Lee M. Postoperative nutritional supplementation for the orthognathic surgery patient. Journal of oral and maxillofacial surgery : official journal of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. 1982;40:205-13.
9. Tanchoco CC, Castro CA, Villadolid MF, et al. Enteral feeding in stable chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patients. Respirology (Carlton, Vic). 2001;6:43-50.
10. Mokhalalati JK, Druyan ME, Shott SB, Comer GM. Microbial, nutritional and physical quality of commercial and hospital prepared tube feedings in Saudi Arabia. Saudi medical journal. 2004;25:331-41.
11. Sullivan MM, Sorreda-Esguerra P, Platon MB, et al. Nutritional analysis of blenderized enteral diets in the Philippines. Asia Pacific journal of clinical nutrition. 2004;13:385-91.
12. Barkhidarian B, Seyedhamzeh S, Mousavi N, Norouzy A, Safarian M. PP183-SUN NUTRITIONAL AND PHYSICAL QUALITY OF BLENDERIZED ENTERAL DIETS. Clinical Nutrition Supplements. 2011;6:92-3. [OpenAIRE]
13. Borghi R, Dutra Araujo T, Airoldi Vieira RI, Theodoro de Souza T, Waitzberg DL. ILSI Task Force on enteral nutrition; estimated composition and costs of blenderized diets. Nutricion hospitalaria. 2013;28:2033-8.
14. Machado de Sousa LR, Rodrigues Ferreira SM, Madalozzo Schieferdecker ME. Physicochemical and nutritional characteristics of handmade enteral diets. Nutricion hospitalaria. 2014;29:568-74.
15. Pentiuk S, O'Flaherty T, Santoro K, Willging P, Kaul A. Pureed by gastrostomy tube diet improves gagging and retching in children with fundoplication. JPEN Journal of parenteral and enteral nutrition. 2011;35:375-9. [OpenAIRE]