1. Dwyer JM. Australian health system restructuring - what problem is being solved? Australia and New Zealand Health Policy 2004; 1(1): 1-6.
2. Oxford Dictionary. Definition of culture. 2016.
http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/culture (accessed 27 May 2016).
3. Davies HTO, Nutley SM, Mannion R. Organisational culture and quality of health care. Quality in Health Care 2000; 9(2): 111-9.
4. Manley K. The way things are done around here; Developing a culture of effectiveness: A pre-requisite to individual and team effectiveness in critical care. Australian Critical Care 2008; 21(2): 83-5.
5. Strömgren M, Eriksson A, Bergman D, Dellve L. Social capital among healthcare professionals: A prospective study of its importance for job satisfaction, work engagement and engagement in clinical improvements. International Journal of Nursing Studies 2016; 53: 116-25.
6. Walsh D. Improving Maternity Services: Small is beautiful-Lessons from a birth centre: Radcliffe Publishing; 2006.
7. Minvielle E, Sicotte C, Champagne F, et al. Hospital performance: Competing or shared values? Health Policy 2008; 87(1): 8-19.
8. Peterson WE, Mannion C. Multidisciplinary Collaborative Primary Maternity Care Project. A national inititative to address the availability and quality of maternity services. The Canadian Nurse 2005; 101(9): 25-8.
9. Beasley S, Ford N, Tracy SK, Welsh AW. Collaboration in maternity care is achievable and practical. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2012; 52(6): 576-81.