Moreau, Paul-Antoine; Toninelli, Ermes; Morris, Peter A.; Aspden, Reuben S.; Gregory, Thomas; Spalding, Gabriel; Boyd, Robert W.; Padgett, Miles;
Publisher: Optical Society of America
arxiv: Computer Science::Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition
Quantum ghost imaging uses photon pairs produced from parametric downconversion to enable an alternative method of image acquisition. Information from either one of the photons does not yield an image, but an image can be obtained by harnessing the correlations between ... View more
14. A. Gatti, E. Brambilla, M. Bache, and L. A. Lugiato, “Correlated imaging, quantum and classical,” Phys. Rev. A 70, 013802 (2004).
15. J. H. Shapiro and R. W. Boyd, “The physics of ghost imaging,” Quantum Inf. Process. 11, 949-993 (2012).
16. E. Brambilla, A. Gatti, M. Bache, and L. A. Lugiato, “Simultaneous near-field and far-field spatial quantum correlations in the high-gain regime of parametric down-conversion,” Phys. Rev. A 69, 023802 (2004).
17. C. Law and J. Eberly, “Analysis and interpretation of high transverse entanglement in optical parametric down conversion,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 92, 127903 (2004).
18. P.-A. Moreau, F. Devaux, and E. Lantz, “Einstein-podolsky-rosen paradox in twin images,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 113, 160401 (2014).
19. J. Schneeloch and J. C. Howell, “Introduction to the transverse spatial correlations in spontaneous parametric down-conversion through the biphoton birth zone,” J. Opt. 18, 053501 (2016).
20. N. B. Nill, “Conversion between sine wave and square wave spatial frequency response of an imaging system,” Tech. rep., MITRE corp. (2001).
21. J. W. Coltman, “The specification of imaging properties by response to a sine wave input,” J. Opt. Soc. Am. 44, 468-471 (1954).
22. D. Klyshko, “A simple method of preparing pure states of the optical-field, a realization of the einstein, podolsky, rosen experiment and a demonstration of the complementarity principle,” Usp. Fiz. Nauk 154, 133-152 (1988).
23. R. S. Aspden, D. S. Tasca, A. Forbes, R. W. Boyd, and M. J. Padgett, “Experimental demonstration of klyshko's advanced-wave picture using a coincidence-count based, camera-enabled imaging system,” J. Mod. Optic. 61, 547-551 (2014).