With the emergence of new scalable coding standards, such as JPEG2000, multimedia is stored as scalable coded bit streams that may be adapted to cater network, device and usage preferences in multimedia usage chains providing universal multimedia access. These adaptatio... View more
1. D. S. Taubman and M. W. Marcellin, JPEG2000 Image Compression Fundamentals, Standards and Practice. USA: Springer, 2002.
2. H. Schwarz, D. Marpe, and T. Wiegand, “Overview of the scalable video coding extension of the H.264/AVC standard,” IEEE Trans. Circ. and Syst. for Video Tech, vol. 17, no. 9, pp. 1103-1120, Sept. 2007.
3. S. Kandadai and C. D. Creusere, “Scalable audio compression at low bitrates,” IEEE Trans. Audio, Speech, and Language Processing, vol. 16, no. 5, pp. 969-979, July 2008.
4. I. Burnett, R. V. de Walle, K. Hill, J. Bormans, and F. Pereira, “MPEG-21: goals and achievements,” IEEE Multimedia, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 60-70, Oct.-Dec. 2003.
5. A. Vetro, “MPEG-21 digital item adaptation: enabling universal multimedia access,” IEEE Multimedia, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 84-87, Jan.-March 2004.
6. L. Xie and G. R. Arce, “Joint wavelet compression and authentication watermarking,” in Proc. IEEE ICIP, vol. 2, 1998, pp. 427-431.
7. F. Huo and X. Gao, “A wavelet based image watermarking scheme,” in Proc. IEEE ICIP, 2006, pp. 2573-2576.
8. H. Tao, J. Liu, and J. Tian, “Digital watermarking technique based on integer Harr transforms and visual properties,” in Proc. SPIE Image Compression and Encryption Tech., vol. 4551-1, 2001, pp. 239-244.
9. X. Xia, C. G. Boncelet, and G. R. Arce, “Wavelet transform based watermark for digital images,” Optic Express, vol. 3, no. 12, pp. 497-511, Dec. 1998.
10. G. Al-Hudhud, “Adaptation of HVS Sensitivity for Perceptual Modelling of Wavelet-Based Image Compression,” in Proc. Second Int'l Conf. in Visualisation, 2009, pp. 196-200.