97. Arafa M, Shamloul R. Efficacy of sertraline hydrochloride in treatment of premature ejaculation: a placebo-controlled study using a validated questionnaire. Int J Impot Res 2006;18:534-8. http://dx.doi.org/10.1038/sj.ijir.3901469
98. Nada EA, Saleh R, Abu AM. The use of escitalopram in treatment of patients with premature ejaculation: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. J Sex Med 2009;6:182.
99. Safarinejad MR. Safety and efficacy of escitalopram in the treatment of premature ejaculation: a double-blind, placebo-controlled, fixed-dose, randomized study. J Clin Psychopharmacol 2007;27:444-50. http://dx.doi.org/10.1097/jcp.0b013e31814b98d4
100. Ahn TY, Park H, Choi EH, Choo MS, Park T. Fluoxetine as a treatment for premature ejaculation: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study. Korean J Urol 1996;37:926-31.
101. Culba M, Ozkan L, Ozkurkcugil C, Gokalp A. Comparison of fluoxetine vs. fluoxetine plus tadalafil in the treatment of premature ejaculation - a double blind, placebo control study. J Sex Med 2008;5:60-1.
102. Weixing Z, Junchang Q, Rui W, Lei W, Jie Z. Effect evaluation of paroxetine and sertraline in the treatment of premature ejaculation. Chin J Androl 2012;26:41-3.
103. Giammusso B, Morgia G, Spampinato A, Motta M. Paroxetine as a treatment for premature ejaculation. Arch Ital Urol Androl 1997;69:11-13.
104. Khelaia AV, Bochorishvili GG, Managadze LG. Assessment of paroxetine in the treatment of premature ejaculation and dosage optimization. Eur Urol Suppl 2012;11:e697-a.
105. Waldinger MD, Zwinderman AH, Olivier B. On-demand treatment of premature ejaculation with clomipramine and paroxetine: a randomized, double-blind fixed-dose study with stopwatch assessment. Eur Urol 2004;46:510-16. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.eururo.2004.05.005
106. Arafa M, Shamloul R. A randomized study examining the effect of 3 SSRI on premature ejaculation using a validated questionnaire. Ther Clin Risk Manag 2007;3:527-31.