Objectives: Mammary analogue secretory carcinoma (MASC), initially considered a sub-set of acinic cell carcinoma (ACC) harbours an ETV6 translocation [t(12:15)(p13:25q)] and is now regarded as a distinct entity. Several putative markers to differentiate MASC from ACC ha... View more
1. Skálová A, Vanecek T, Sima R, et al. Mammary analogue secretory carcinoma of salivary glands, containing the ETV6-NTRK3 fusion gene: a hitherto undescribed salivary gland tumor entity. Am J Surg Pathol. 2010;34(5):599-608.
2. Sethi R, Kozin E, Remenschneider A, et al. Mammary analogue secretory carcinoma: update on a new diagnosis of salivary gland malignancy. Laryngoscope. 2014;124(1):188-95.
3. Hirokawa M, Sugihara K, Sai T, et al. Secretory carcinoma of the breast: a tumour analogoTusto salivary gland acinic cell carcinoma? Histopathology. 2002;40(3):223-9.
14. Caputo A, Caci E, Ferrera L, et al. TMEM16A, a membrane protein associated with calciumdependent chloride channel activity. Science 2008;322:590-594.
15. Schroeder BC, Cheng T, Jan YN, et al. Expression cloning of TMEM16A as a calcium-activated chloride channel subunit. Cell 2008;134:1019-1029.
16. Yang YD, Cho H, Koo JY, et al. TMEM16A confers receptor-activated calcium-dependent chloride conductance. Nature 2008;455:1210-1215.
17. Griffith CC, Stelow EB, Saqi A, et al. The cytological features of mammary analogue secretory carcinoma: a series of 6 molecularly confirmed cases. Cancer Cytopathol. 2013;121(5):234-41.
18. Tognon C, Knezevich SR, Huntsman D, et al. Expression of the ETV6-NTRK3 gene fusion as a primary event in human secretory breast carcinoma. Cancer Cell. 2002;2(5):367-76.
19. Bokemeyer A, Eckert C, Meyr F, et al. Copy number genome alterations are associated wTith treatment response and outcome in relapsed childhood ETV6/RUNX1-positive acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Haematologica. 2014; 99:706-714. 31. Jung MJ, Song JS, Kim SY, et al. Finding and characterizing mammary analogue secretory carcinoma of the salivary gland. Korean J Pathol. 2013;47(1):36-43.