Functional analysis of the shoulder complex in healthy and pathological subjects using three-dimensional motion analysis techniques
Subject: TA | R1
mesheuropmc: body regions
Motion capture is increasingly being used to assess the upper limb. The earliest study of the upper limb performed at Cardiff University was an investigative study using retro-reflective markers attached to the skin overlying the bony land marks of the thorax, clavicle,... View more
1. Wu G et al., 2005. ISB recommendation on definitions o f joint coordinate systems of various joints for the reporting o f human joint motion - Part II: shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand, J. Biomech., 38, pp. 982-992, 2005.
3. de Groot, 1997, The variability o f shoulder motions recorded by means o f palpation, Clinical Biomechanics, Vol. 12, Issues 7-8, October-December 1997, Pages 461-472
4. G. R. Johnson, P. R. Stuart and S. Mitchell, 1993, A method for the measurement o f three-dimensional scapular movement, Clin. Biomech., Vol. 8, 5 ,, Pages 269-273 6.
1. Adapted from Gray's Anatomy for Students: with student consult access. Churchill Livingstone. P 607 - 636
2. Koehle M.J., Hull M.L., 2008, A method of calculating physiologically relevant joint reaction forces during forward dynamic simulations of movement from an existing knee model, Journal o f Biomechanics 41, 1143-1146
3. Charlton, I., and Johnson, G.R. A model for the prediction of the forces at the glenohumeral joint. Journal o f Eng Med Part H Proc IMechE. 2006, 220.801-812
4. [WWW] URL: www.primalpictures.com [24:02:08]
5. [WWW] URL: www.ncl.ac.uk/crest/ [30:01:08]
6. [WWW] URL: www.qualisvs.com f30:01:081
7. Wu G. Et al., 2005, Journal o f Biomechanics, 38, 981-992