1. Sullivan TJ, Calvi GM, Priestley MJN, Kowalsky MJ. The limitations and performances of different displacement based design methods. Journal of Earthquake Engineering 2003; 7(1):201-241.
2. fib (Féderation Internationale du Béton). Bulletin No.25: Displacement-based seismic design of reinforced concrete buildings, Lausanne 2003.
3. Moehle JP. Displacement based design of RC structures subjected to earthquakes. Earthquake Spectra 1992; 8(3):403-428.
4. Priestley MJN. FMyths and fallacies in earthquake engineering - Conflicts between design and reality. Proceedings of the Tom Paulay Symposium - Recent Developments in Lateral Force Transfer in Buildings, San Diego, 1993:229-o252. [OpenAIRE]
5. Priestley MJN. Performance based seismic design. Proceedings of the 12th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Auckland, NrZ,2000; Paper No.2831. [OpenAIRE]
6. Kowalsky MJ, Priestley MJN, MacRae GA. Displacement-based design of RC bridge columns in seismic
7. Kowalsky MJ, Priestley MJNP.Experimental verification of direct displacement-based design and regions. Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics 1995; 24(12):1623-1643. Conference on Bridges and Higehways, Progress in Research and Practice, Federal Highway development of approach for multiple degree of freedom systems. Proceedings of the National Seismic
8. Calvi GM, Kingsley GR. Displacement beased seismic design of multi-degree-of-freedom bridge structures. Administration, Sacramento, CA, 1997;651-665. Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics. 1996; 24:1247-1266.
9. Seismology Committee of Structural EngineerrsAssociation of California (SEAOC). Recommended lateral force requirements and commentary (Blue Book), Sacramento, California, 1999.
10. Kowalsky MJ. A displacement-based design approach Rfor the seismic design of continuous concrete bridges. Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics 2002; 31:719-747. [OpenAIRE]
11. Dwairi H, Kowalsky M. Implementation of inelastic deisplacement patterns in direct displacement-based design of continuous bridge structures. Earthquake Spectra 2006; 22(3):631-662.
12. Priestley MJN, Calvi GM, Kowalsky MJ. Displacement-bavsedseismic design of structures. IUSS Press, Pavia, Italy, 2007.
13. Calvi GM, Sullivan TJ. A model code for the displacement-basediseismic design of structures. IUSS Press, Pavia, Italy, 2009. e
14. Suarez V, Kowalsky MJ. Displacement-based seismic design of drilled shaft bents with soil-structure interaction. Journal of Earthquake Engineering 2007; 11(6):1010-1030.w
15. Suarez VA. Implementation of direct displacement-based design for highway bridges. Ph.D. dissertation, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC, 2008.