A variety of instruments have been developed to assess different dimensions of playing videogames and its effects on cognitions, affect, and behaviors. The present study examined the psychometric properties of the Game Transfer Phenomena Scale (GTPS) that assesses non-v... View more
2. Sprong M, Buono F, Bordieri J, Mui N, Upton T. Establishing the Behavioral Function of Video Game Use: Development of the Video Game Functional Assessment. Journal of Addictive Behaviors, Therapy & Rehabilitation. 2014; 6:2-6.
3. Yee N. Motivations for play in online games. Cyberpsychology & Behavior. 2006; 9:772-5.
4. Witmer BG, Singer MJ. Measuring presence in virtual environments: A presence questionnaire. Presence. 1998; 7:225-40.
5. Wang CKJ, Liu WC, Khoo A. The Psychometric Properties of Dispositional Flow Scale-2 in Internet Gaming. Current Psychology. 2009; 28:194-201.
6. Brockmyer JH, Fox CM, Curtiss KA, McBroom E, Burkhart KM, Pidruzny JN. The development of the Game Engagement Questionnaire: A measure of engagement in video game-playing. Journal of Experimental Social Psychology. 2009; 45:624-34.
7. Bouchard S, Robillard G, Renaud P. Revising the factor structure of the Simulator Sickness Questionnaire. Annual Review of CyberTherapy and Telemedicine. 2007; 5:128-37.
8. Kennedy RS, Lane NE, Berbaum KS, Lilienthal MG. Simulator Sickness Questionnaire: An Enhanced Method for Quantifying Simulator Sickness. The International Journal of Aviation Psychology. 1993; 3:203-20.
9. Yee N, Ducheneaut N, Nelson L. Online gaming motivations scale: development and validation. Proceedings of the SIGCHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems: ACM; 2012. p. 2803-6.
10. Lafrenière M-AK, Verner-Filion J, Vallerand RJ. Development and validation of the Gaming Motivation Scale (GAMS). Personality and Individual Differences. 2012; 53:827-31.
11. Sprong M, Buono F, Bordieri J, Mui N, Upton T. Establishing the Behavioral Function of Video Game Use: Development of the Video Game Functional Assessment. Addictive Behaviors, Therapy & Rehabilitation. 3: 4. of. 2014; 6:2.