We present a tool for automatically generating a visual summary of unstructured text data retrieved from documents, web sites or social media feeds. Unlike tools such as word clouds, we are able to visualise structures and topic relationships occurring in a document. Th... View more
1. Smith, A., Chuang, J., Hu, Y., Boyd-Graber, J. and Findlater, L., 2014. Concurrent Visualization of Relationships between Words and Topics in Topic Models. Sponsor: Idibon, 79.
2. Aga, R.T. and Wartena, C., 2015, October. Constructing concept clouds from company websites. In Proceedings of the 15th International Conference on Knowledge Technologies and Data-driven Business (p. 38). ACM
3. Sowa, J.F., 2011. Cognitive architectures for conceptual structures. In Conceptual Structures for Discovering Knowledge (pp. 35-49). Springer Berlin Heidelberg.
4. Viégas, F.B., Wattenberg, M., Tag Clouds and the Case for Vernacular Visualization, ACM Interactions, XV.4 - July/August, 2008
5. Gambette, P. and Véronis, J., 2010. Visualising a text with a tree cloud. In Classification as a Tool for Research (pp. 561-569). Springer Berlin Heidelberg..
6. Bostock, M., 2014. Data-Driven Documents-D3. js.
7. Hirsch, L. and Tian, D., 2013, January. Txt2vz: a new tool for generating graph clouds. In International Conference on Conceptual Structures (pp. 322-331). Springer Berlin Heidelberg.
8. Reingold, E.M. and Tilford, J.S., 1981. Tidier drawings of trees. Software Engineering, IEEE Transactions on, (2), pp.223-228.