1. Nilsson L, Nordholm L. Physical therapy in stroke rehabilitation: bases Swedish physiotherapist; choice of treatments. Physiother Theory Pract. 1992;87:49 -55.
2. Carr JH, Mungovan SF, Shepherd RB, Dean CM, Nordholm LA. Physiotherapy in stroke rehabilitation; bases for Australian physiotherapists' choice of treatment. Physiother Theory Pract. 1994;10:201-209.
3. Sackley CM, Lincoln NB. Physiotherapy treatment for stroke patients: a survey of current practice. Physiother Theory Pract. 1996;12:87-96.
4. Davidson I, Waters K. Physiotherapists working with stroke patients: a national survey. Physiotherapy. 2000;86:69 - 80.
5. Lennon S, Baxter D, Ashburn A. Physiotherapy based on the Bobath concept in stroke rehabilitation: a survey within the UK. Disabil Rehabil. 2001;23(6):254 -262.
6. Ernst E. A review of stroke rehabilitation and physiotherapy. Stroke. 1990;21:1081-1085.
7. A Pollock, G Baer, V Pomeroy, P Langhorne. Physiotherapy treatment approaches for the recovery of postural control and lower limb function following stroke. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2007, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD001920. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD001920.pub2.