2. European Healthy Stadia Network. Available at http://www.healthystadia.eu/ [Last accessed 10th May 2015].
5. Rutherford ZH, Seymore-Smith S, Matthews C, Wilcox J, Gough B, Parnell D, Pringle A. Motivate”: The effect of a Football in the Community delivered weight loss programme on over 35 year old men and women's cardiovascular risk factors. Soccer and Society 2014; 15:2: 951-69.
6. Curran K, Drust B, Richardson D. “I just want to watch the match!” A practitioner's reflective account of men's health themed match day events at an English Premier League Football Club. Soccer and Society 2014; 15:6: 919-33.
7. Pringle A, Zwolinsky S, McKenna J, Smith A, Robertson S, White, A. Men's Health Improvement for men/Hard-to-engage men delivered in English Premier League Football Clubs. Health Education Research 2014; 29:3: 503-20.
8. Parnell D, Pringle A, Zwolinsky S, McKenna J, Rutherford Z, Richardson D, Trotter L, Rigby, M, Hargreaves J. Reaching older people with physical activity delivered in football clubs: The reach, adoption and implementation characteristics of the Extra Time programme. BMC Public Health 2015; doi:10.1186/s12889-015-1560-5.
9. Johnman C, Mackie P, Sim F. The beautiful game. Public Health 2013; 127:8: 697-8.