8. Challen K, Goodacre SW, Wilson R, Bentley A, Campbell M, Fitzsimmons C, et al. Evaluation of triage methods used to select patients with suspected pandemic influenza for hospital admission. Emerg Med J 2011; Published Online First: doi:10.1136/emj.2010.104380.
9. Goodacre S, Challen K, Wilson R, Campbell M. Evaluation of triage methods used to select patients with suspected pandemic influenza for hospital admission: cohort study. Health Technol Assess 2010;14(46):173-263.
12. Charles PG, Wolfe R, et al. SMART-COP: a tool for predicting the need for intensive respiratory or vasopressor support in community-acquired pneumonia. Clin Infect Dis 2008;47:375-384.
13. Miller RR, Markewitz BA, et al. Clinical findings and demographic factors associated with ICU admission in Utah due to novel 2009 influenza A (H1N1) infection. Chest 2010;137:752-758.
14. Nguyen-Van-Tam J, Openshaw P, et al. Risk factors for hospitalisation and poor outcome with pandemic A/H1N1 influenza: United Kingdom first wave (May-September 2009). Thorax 2010;65:645-651.
15. ANZIC Influenza Investigators. Critical care services and 2009 H1N1 influenza in Australia and New Zealand. N Engl J Med 2009;361:10.1056/NEJMoa0908481.
16. Harris PN, Dixit R, et al. Pandemic influenza H1N1 2009 in north Queensland - risk factors for admission in a region with a large Indigenous population. Commun Dis Intell 201;34:102-109.
17. Santa-Olalla Peralta P, Cortes-García M, et al. Risk factors for disease severity among hospitalised patients with 2009 pandemic influenza A (H1N1) in Spain, April - December 2009. Euro Surveill 2010;15:19667.
18. Cui W, Zhao H, et al. Factors associated with death in hospitalized pneumonia patients with 2009 H1N1 influenza in Shenyang, China. BMC Infect Dis 2010;10:145.
19. Zimmerman O, Rogowski O, et al. C-reactive protein serum levels as an early predictor of outcome in patients with pandemic H1N1 influenza A virus infection. BMC Infect Dis 2010;10:288.