Industry 4.0 and its impact in the manufacturing sector are well documented. However, the service sector is understudied, and it is also facing the challenges of mass customization, digital enhancement, smart work environment, and efficient supply chain. The aim of this... View more
2. Lee, J.; Kao, H.-A.; Yang, S. Service innovation and smart analytics for industry 4.0 and big data environment. Procedia CIRP 2014, 16, 3-8. [CrossRef]
3. Shamim, S.; Cang, S.; Yu, H.; Li, Y. Management approaches for industry 4.0: A human resource management perspective. In Proceedings of the 2016 IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation (CEC), Vancouver, BC, Canada, 24-29 July 2016; pp. 5309-5316.
4. Heng, S. Industry 4.0: Huge Potential for Value Creation Waiting to be Tapped; Deutsche Bank Research: London, UK, 2014.
5. Saldivar, A.A.F.; Goh, C.S.; Chen, W.-N.; Li, Y. Self-organizing tool for smart design with predictive customer needs and wants to realize industry 4.0. In Proceedings of the IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation (CEC), Vancouver, BC, Canada, 24-29 July 2016.
6. Ang, J.H.; Goh, C.; Li, Y. Smart design for ships in a smart product through-life and industry 4.0 environment. In Proceedings of the 2016 IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation (CEC), Vancouver, BC, Canada, 24-29 July 2016; pp. 5301-5308.
7. Porter, M.E.; Heppelmann, J.E. How smart, connected products are transforming competition. Harv. Bus. Rev. 2016, 92, 18.
8. Iansiti, M.; Lakhani, K.R. Digital ubiquity: How connections, sensors, and data are revolutionizing business (digest summary). Harv. Bus. Rev. 2014, 92, 91-99.
9. Shamim, S.; Cang, S.; Yu, H. Supervisory orientation, employee goal orientation, and knowledge management among front line hotel employees. Int. J. Hosp. Manag. 2017, 62, 21-32. [CrossRef]
10. Van der Sluis, L.E. Designing the workplace for learning and innovation: Organizational factors affecting learning and innovation. Dev. Learn. Organ. Int. J. 2004, 18, 10-13. [CrossRef]