1. GREED C. Inclusive Urban Design: Public Toilets. Architectural Press, Elsevier Publications, Oxford, 2003.
2. BRITISH TOILET ASSOCIATION. Better Public Toilets: A Providers' Guide to the Provision and Management of 'Away from Home' Toilets (FOWLER R. (ed.)). BTA, Winchester, 2001.
3. GREED C. and DANIELS I. User and Provider Perspectives on Public Toilet Provision. Report of Nuffield Trust Research, Occasional Paper, Faculty of the Built Environment, University of the West of England, Bristol, 2002.
4. HANSON J. and GREED C. Inclusive design of public toilets in city centres. Workpackage 9, EPSRC Research Project, Vivacity: Sustainable Urban Environments-Urban Sustainability for the Twenty-four Hour City. Engineering and Physical Science Research Council, London, 2003.
5. CENTRAL CITIES INSTITUTE. Licensing Reform. University of Westminster, London, 2002.
6. GREED C. Downtown restrooms. Proceedings of New Beginnings for the 21st Century Toilet: World Toilet Summit 2002, Korean Clean Toilet Association, Seoul, 2002, 171 - 179.
7. HANSON J. and GREED C. Accessible public toilets in city centres. Access by Design, 2003, Issue 95, 24 - 27. Centre for Accessible Environments, London.
8. GREED C. Planning for accessibility. In Disability: Making Buildings Accessible-Special Report (BRIGHT K. (ed.)). Workplace Law Group, London, 2004, 37 - 46. Available on the internet at: www.workplacelaw.net
9. DEPARTMENT OF THE ENVIRONMENT. Approved Document G: Hygiene in The Building Regulations. HMSO, London, 1995. (Amended version.)
10. DEPARTMENT OF THE ENVIRONMENT. Access and Facilities for Disabled People: Approved Document M. HMSO, London, 1992. (See Office of the Deputy Prime Minister, 2003 entry for updated version.)