3. Develop a strategic plan to maximise opportunities from the expanding leisure and tourism sector.
4. A key strategic imperative is for MAS to be within the world's top 20 airlines by 2010. Prepare a strategic plan to ensure this becomes a reality.
5. How can MAS capitalise on the emerging growth markets for leisure/business travel.
6. Develop an e-distribution strategy to reduce reliance on travel agents.
7. Prepare a relationship marketing campaign which will effectively increase customer loyalty and their lifetime value to MAS.
8. What branding and positioning strategy should MAS adopt to improve sales and profitability?
9. What pricing strategy should MAS adopt to increase profitability in the light of the devaluation of the ringgit against the USdollar.
10. Design a development plan for KL airport over the next decade to increase MAS passenger revenues.
The information is available from the following content providers: