1. Office of The National Statistics (ONS). (February, 2014). Retail Sales, 2014. Available: http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/dcp171778_358049.pdf. Last accessed 05th Nov 2014.
2. Alba, J., Lynch, J., Weitz, B., Janiszewski, C., Lutz, R., Sawyer, A., et al. (1997). Interactive home shopping: Consumer, retailer, and manufacturer incentives to participate in electronic market places. Journal of Marketing, 61(3), 38-53
3. Hillenbrand, P., Alcauter, S., Cervantes, J.&Barrios, F. (2013). “Better branding: brand names can influence consumer choice”, Journal of Product &Brand Management, vol. 22, pp. 300-308 [OpenAIRE]
4. Lee, K. & Carter, S. 2012, Global marketing management: changes, new challenges, and strategies, Oxford University Press, Oxford.
5. Dick, A. and Basu, K., 1994. Customer loyalty: towards an integrated framework. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science 22 (2), 99-113.
6. Goldscher, S. 1998, Count the ways to loyalty, part 1, BNP Media, Northbrook.
7. Degeratu, A.M., Rangaswamy, A. and Wu, J.N. (2000), “Consumer choice behavior in online and traditional supermarkets: the effects of brand name, price, and other search attributes”, International Journal of Research in Marketing, Vol. 17, pp. 55-78. [OpenAIRE]
8. Emmanouilides, C. & Hammond, K. 2000, "Internet usage: Predictors of active users and frequency of use", Journal of Interactive Marketing, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 17-32.
9. Kalauz, Maja. Vranesevic, Tihomir. Trantnik, Miroslav. 2011, “The clothing brand loyalty of teenagers: Differences between Loyalty and Desire to be Loyal”, International Journal of Management Cases, Vol. 13, issue 4, pp 156-164
10. Evans, M., Foxall, G.R. & Jamal, A. 2009, Consumer behaviour, Wiley, Chichester.
11. Davis, F. (1989). Perceived usefulness, perceived ease of use, and user acceptance of information technology. MIS Quartely, 13 (3), 319-40
12. Davis, F. (1985). A Technology Acceptance Model for empirically testing new end-user information systems: theory and results. Unpublished Doctoral Dissertation, MIT Sloan School of Management, Cambridge, MA.
13. Fishbein M and Ajzen I (1975) Belief, Attitude, Intention and Behaviour: An Introduction to Theory and Research, Addison -Wesley, Reading, MA
14. Lee, Y.,Kozar, K.A. & Larsen, K.R.T (2003). The Technology acceptance model: past, present, and future. Communications of the AIS, 12 (50), 752-80
15. Beauchamp, M.B. and Ponder, N. (2010), “Perceptions of retail convenience for in-store and online shoppers”, The Marketing Management Journal, Vol. 20 No. 1, pp. 49-65.