M. K. Mustafa, T. Allen, and K. Appiah. A novel K-means Voice Activity Detection Algorithm using Linear Cross correlation on the standard deviation of Linear Predictive Coding, in M. Bramer, M. Petridis (eds.), Research and Development in Intelligent Systems XXXII, Springer International Publishing, 2015. (Best Application Paper).
29. T. Tashan. Biologically Inspired Speaker Verification. Submitted to Nottingham Trent University, November 2012.
30. J. W. Cooley and J. W. Tukey, An algorithm for the machine calculation of complex Fourier series, Mathematics of computation, vol. 19, pp. 1965, 297-301. [OpenAIRE]
31. P. Vaidyanathan, The theory of linear prediction, Synthesis Lectures on Signal Processing, vol. 2, pp. 2007, 1-184.
32. D. L. Jones, S. Appadwedula, M. Berry, M. Haun, J. Janovetz, M. Kramer, D. Moussa, D. Sachs, and B. Wade, Speech Processing: Theory of LPC Analysis and Synthesis, , pp. 2009.
33. T. Kamm, H. Hermansky, and A. G. Andreou, Learning the Mel-scale and optimal VTN mapping: Center for Language and Speech Processing, Workshop (WS 1997). Johns Hopkins University, Citeseer, 1997. [OpenAIRE]
34. Hai, Jiang, and Er Meng Joo. "Improved linear predictive coding method for speech recognition." Information, Communications and Signal Processing, 2003 and Fourth Pacific Rim Conference on Multimedia. Proceedings of the 2003 Joint Conference of the Fourth International Conference on. Vol. 3. IEEE, 2003.
36. Doniec, Marek W., Brian Scassellati, and Willard L. Miranker. "Emergence of language-specific phoneme classifiers in self-organized maps." Neural Networks, 2007. IJCNN 2007. International Joint Conference on. IEEE, 2007. [OpenAIRE]
37. Gardón, A. Postigo, C. Ruiz Vázquez, and A. Arruti Illarramendi. "Spanish phoneme classification by means of a hierarchy of kohonen self-organizing maps." Text, Speech and Dialogue. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 1999.
38. Szczurowska, Izabela, Wiesława Kuniszyk-Jóźkowiak, and Elżbieta Smołka. "The application of Kohonen and Multilayer Perceptron Networks in the speech nonfluency analysis." Archives of Acoustics 31.4 (S) (2014): 205-210.
39. Rahman, Md Mijanur, and Md Al-Amin Bhuiyan. "DYNAMIC THRESHOLDING ON SPEECH SEGMENTATION." International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology. doi: 10.15623/ijret.2013.0209061 [OpenAIRE]
40. J. Wilpon and L. Rabiner, A modified K-means clustering algorithm for use in isolated work recognition, Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 33, pp. 1985, 587-594.
41. H. Yin, The self-organizing maps: background, theories, extensions and applications, Computational intelligence: A compendium, Springer, 2008.
42. K. R. Žalik, An efficient k′-means clustering algorithm, Pattern Recog. Lett., vol. 29, pp. 2008, 1385-1391. [OpenAIRE]
43. C. G. Looney, A fuzzy clustering and fuzzy merging algorithm, CS791q Class notes, , pp. 1999.