Despite many years of research, Speech Recognition remains an active area of research in Artificial Intelligence. Currently, the most common commercial application of this technology on mobile devices uses a wireless client – server approach to meet the computational an...
M. K. Mustafa, T. Allen, and K. Appiah. A novel K-means Voice Activity Detection Algorithm using Linear Cross correlation on the standard deviation of Linear Predictive Coding, in M. Bramer, M. Petridis (eds.), Research and Development in Intelligent Systems XXXII, Springer International Publishing, 2015. (Best Application Paper).
29. T. Tashan. Biologically Inspired Speaker Verification. Submitted to Nottingham Trent University, November 2012.
30. J. W. Cooley and J. W. Tukey, An algorithm for the machine calculation of complex Fourier series, Mathematics of computation, vol. 19, pp. 1965, 297-301.
31. P. Vaidyanathan, The theory of linear prediction, Synthesis Lectures on Signal Processing, vol. 2, pp. 2007, 1-184.
32. D. L. Jones, S. Appadwedula, M. Berry, M. Haun, J. Janovetz, M. Kramer, D. Moussa, D. Sachs, and B. Wade, Speech Processing: Theory of LPC Analysis and Synthesis, , pp. 2009.
33. T. Kamm, H. Hermansky, and A. G. Andreou, Learning the Mel-scale and optimal VTN mapping: Center for Language and Speech Processing, Workshop (WS 1997). Johns Hopkins University, Citeseer, 1997.
34. Hai, Jiang, and Er Meng Joo. "Improved linear predictive coding method for speech recognition." Information, Communications and Signal Processing, 2003 and Fourth Pacific Rim Conference on Multimedia. Proceedings of the 2003 Joint Conference of the Fourth International Conference on. Vol. 3. IEEE, 2003.
36. Doniec, Marek W., Brian Scassellati, and Willard L. Miranker. "Emergence of language-specific phoneme classifiers in self-organized maps." Neural Networks, 2007. IJCNN 2007. International Joint Conference on. IEEE, 2007.
37. Gardón, A. Postigo, C. Ruiz Vázquez, and A. Arruti Illarramendi. "Spanish phoneme classification by means of a hierarchy of kohonen self-organizing maps." Text, Speech and Dialogue. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 1999.
38. Szczurowska, Izabela, Wiesława Kuniszyk-Jóźkowiak, and Elżbieta Smołka. "The application of Kohonen and Multilayer Perceptron Networks in the speech nonfluency analysis." Archives of Acoustics 31.4 (S) (2014): 205-210.