1. Field D, Wee B. Preparation for palliative care: teaching about death, dying and bereavement in UK medical schools 2000-2001. Med Educ 2002;36:561-567.
2. Gaffan J, Dacre J, Jones A. Educating undergraduate medical students about oncology: a literature review. J Clin Oncol 2006;24:1932-1939.
3. Klein S, et al. Eur J Cancer 2000;36:273-281.
disease management in the 21st century. London: The Stationery Office; 2001.
5. Wear D. Face-to-face with It: medical students' narratives about their end-of-life education. Acad Med 2002;77:271-277.
6. Ellman MS, Rosenbaum JR, Bia M. Development and implementation of an innovative ward-based program to help medical students acquire end-of-life care experience. Acad Med 2007;82:723-727.
7. Sarikaya O, Civaner M, Kalaca S. The anxieties of medical students related to clinical training. Int J Clin Pract 2006;60:1414-1418.
8. Howells K, Gould M, Field D. Fear of death and dying in medical students: effects of clinical experience. Med Educ 1986;20:502-506.
9. Williams CM, Wilson CC, Olsen CH. Dying, death, and medical education: student voices. J Palliat Med 2005;8:372-381.
The information is available from the following content providers: