1. Department for Culture, Media & Sport. Policy Paper: 2010 to 2015 government policy: sports participation. Downloaded from www.gov.uk 11. Tenenbaum, G, Stewart, E, Singer, RN & Duda, J. Aggression and violence in sport: An ISSP position stand. The Sport Psychologist, 11(1), 1-7. 1997
2. Chance to Shine. Chance to Shine Survey. Downloaded from www.chancetoshine.org
3. Young, R. & Sweeting, H. Adolescent Bullying, Relationships, Psychological Well-Being, and Gender-Atypical Behavior: A Gender Diagnosticity Approach. Sex Roles, 2004, 50(7/8), 525-537.
4. Smith, P.K. & Shu, S. What Good Schools Can Do About Bullying: Findings from a Survey in English Schools After a Decade of Research and Action. Childhood, 2000, 7(2), 193-212.
5. Sandercock, G.R.H., Ogunleye, A. & Viss, C. Associations between showering behaviours following physical education, physical activity and itness in English schoolchildren. European Journal of Sport Science, 2014, 1-7.
12. Li, W. & Rukavina, P. The Nature, Occurring Contexts, and Psychological Implications of Weight - Related Teasing in Urban Physical Education Programs. Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport, 83 (2): 308-317. 2012.
13. Vaillancourt, T., Brittain, H., Bennett, L., Arnocky, S., McDougall, P., Hymel, S., Short, K., Sunderani, S., Scott, C., Mackensie, M. and Cunningham, L. Places to Avoid: Population-Based Study of Student Reports of Unsafe and High Bullying Areas at School. Canadian Journal of School Psychology, 25 (1): 40-54. 2010.
14. Morrow, R.G. & Gill, D.L. Perceptions of Homophobia and Heterosexism in Physical Education. Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport, 74 (2): 205 - 214. 2003.
6. United Nations. Sport and Peace: Social Inclusion, Conlict Prevention and Peace-Building. Available from: www.un.org/wcm/webdav/site/sport/shared/sport/ SDP%20IWG/Chapter6_SportandPeace.pdf 15. Jensen, C.D. & Steele, R.G. Brief Report: Body Dissatisfaction, Weight Criticism, and SelfReported Physical Activity in Preadolescent Children. Journal of Pediatric Psychology, 822-826. 2009.
7. Olweus, D. Aggression in the schools: Bullies and Whipping Boys. Washington, DC: Hemisphere Wiley. 1978.