1. Harris, Kristine; (2009) Reconciling organisational intent and local strategies an 25 in-depth study of health workers in an urban leprosy project in India. PhD thesis
2. Steinbach, R; Green, J; Edwards, P; (2012) Look who's walking: Social and environmental correlates of children's walking in London. Health & place.
3. Sheikh, Kabir; (2009) HIV testing in urban Indian hospitals a study of policypractice relationships in the formal medical sector. PhD thesis
4. Al-Hamad, Nawal Mejren; (1999) Determinants and consequences of obesity in 11 adult Kuwaiti females. PhD thesis
5. Jit, M; Levin, C; Brison, M; Levin, A; Resch, S; Berkhof, J; Kim, J; Hutubessy, R; 9 (2013) Economic analyses to support decisions about HPV vaccination in lowand middle-income countries: a consensus report and guide for analysts. BMC medicine, 11 (1). p. 23.
6. Perel, P; Salman, RAS; Kawahara, T; Morris, Z; Prieto-Merino, D; Roberts, I; Sandercock, P; Shakur, H; Wardlaw, J; (2012) CRASH-2 (Clinical Randomisation of an Antifibrinolytic in Significant Haemorrhage) intracranial bleeding study: the effect of tranexamic acid in traumatic brain injury - a nested, randomised, placebo-controlled trial. Health technology assessment (Winchester, England), 16 (13).
7. Timaeus, IM; Moultrie, TA; (2008) On postponement and birth intervals. Population and development review, 34 (3). pp. 483-510.
8. Fallowfield, L; Ratcliffe, D; Jenkins, V; Saul, J; (2001) Psychiatric morbidity and 6 its recognition by doctors in patients with cancer. British journal of cancer, 84 (8). pp. 1011-5.
9. Moultrie, TA; Timaeus, IM; (2003) The South African fertility decline: Evidence from two censuses and a Demographic and Health Survey. Population studies, 57.
10. Grassly, N; Lewis, J; Mahy, M; Walker, N; Timaeus, I; (2004) Comparison of household-survey estimates with projections of mortality and orphan numbers in sub-Saharan Africa in the era of HIV/AIDS. Population studies, 58 (2 ). 207-217 13 13 8