• Bahr, W. and M. K. Lim (2009). RFID Adoption Issues in the warehouse. IN: 19th International Conference on Material Handling, Constructions and Logistics. Belgrade, 15-16 October 2009.
• Bahr, W. and M. K. Lim (2010). Maximising the rfid benefits at the tyre distribution centre.
Proceedings of the 12th international MITIP conference the modern information technology in the innovation processes of the industrial enterprises. Centre for Logistics.
• Barrett, R. (2005). Time-driven costing: the bottom line on the new abc. Business Performance Management March, pp. 35-39.
• Bruggeman, W., P. Everaert, S. R. Anderson, and Y. Levant (2005). Modeling logistics costs using time-driven abc: a case in a distribution company. Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
• Cardinaels, E. and E. Labro (2009). Time estimates as cost drivers. CIMA Research Executive Summaries Series 5 (1), 1-6.
• Chen, J. C., C.-H. Cheng, P. B. Huang, K.-J. Wang, C.-J. Huang, and T.-C. Ting (2013).
Warehouse management with lean and rfid application: a case study. International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology 69 (1-4), 531-542.
• Diaconeasa, A., N. Manea, and S. Oprea (2010). Modelling costs using time driven abc method in logistic activities. Supply Chain Management Journal 1 (1), 88-97.
• Evangelista, P., A. McKinnon, and E. Sweeney (2013). Technology adoption in small and medium-sized logistics providers. Industrial Management & Data Systems 113 (7), 967-989.
• Everaert, P. and W. Bruggeman (2007). Time-driven activity-based costing: exploring the underlying model. Journal of cost management 21 (2), 16- 20.
• Everaert, P., W. Bruggeman, and G. De Creus (2008). Sanac inc.: From abc to time-driven abc (tdabc)-an instructional case. Journal of Accounting Education 26 (3), 118-154. [OpenAIRE]
• Everaert, P., W. Bruggeman, G. Sarens, S. Anderson, and Y. Levant (2008). Cost modeling in logistics using time-driven abc: Experiences from a wholesaler. International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management 38 (3), 172-191. [OpenAIRE]
• Gervais, M., Y. Levant, C. Ducrocq, et al. (2009). Time driven activity based costing: New wine, or just new bottles? In Proceeding of the 32nd Annual congress of the European Accounting Association. [OpenAIRE]