Single-pixel cameras provide a means to perform imaging at wavelengths where pixelated detector arrays are expensive or limited. The image is reconstructed from measurements of the correlation between the scene and a series of masks. Although there has been much researc... View more
9. J. H. Shapiro, “Computational ghost imaging,” Phys. Rev. A 78, 061802 (2008).
10. A. C. Sankaranarayanan, C. Studer, and R. G. Baraniuk, “Cs-muvi: Video compressive sensing for spatialmultiplexing cameras,” in Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Computational Photography (IEEE 2012), pp. 1-10 .
11. N. Radwell, K. J. Mitchell, G. M. Gibson, M. P. Edgar, R. W. Bowman, and M. J. Padgett, “Single-pixel infrared and visible microscope,” Optica 1, 285-289 (2014).
12. M. P. Edgar, G. M. Gibson, R. W. Bowman, B. Sun, N. Radwell, K. J. Mitchell, S. S. Welsh, and M. J. Padgett, “Simultaneous real-time visible and infrared video with single-pixel detectors,” Sci. Rep. 5, 10669 (2015).
13. F. Ferri, D. Magatii,, L. A. Lugiato, and A. Gatti, “Differential ghost imaging,” Phys. Rev. A 104, 253603 (2010).
14. B. Sun, S. S. Welsh, M. P. Edgar, J. H. Shapiro, and M. J. Padgett, “Normalized ghost imaging,” Opt. Express 20, 16892-16901 (2012).
15. K.-H. Luo, B.-Q. Huang, W.-M. Zheng, and L.-A. Wu, “Nonlocal imaging by conditional averaging of random reference measurements,” Chin. Phys. Lett. 29, 074216 (2012).
16. B. Sun, M. P. Edgar, R. W. Bowman, L. E. Vittert, S. S. Welsh, A. Bowman, and M. J. Padgett, “Differential computational ghost imaging,” in Computational Optical Sensing and Imaging Conference (Optical Society of America, 2013), paper CTu1C-4.
17. M.-J. Sun, M.-F. Li, and L.-A. Wu, “Nonlocal imaging of a reflective object using positive and negative correlations,” Appl. Opt. 54, 7494-7499 (2015).
18. S.-C. Song, M.-J. Sun, and L.-A. Wu, “Improving the signal-to-noise ratio of thermal ghost imaging based on positive-negative intensity correlation,” Opt. Commun. 366, 8-12 (2016).