1. Shonin E, Van Gordon W, Griffiths MD (2013) Meditation as medication: are attitudes changing? Br J Gen Pract 63: 654.
2. PenberthyK (2012) Mindfulness-based interventions for addictions: What is next? J Addict Res Ther 3: e116.
3. Shonin E, Van Gordon W, Griffiths MD (2014) Are there risks associated with using mindfulness in the treatment of psychopathology? Neuropsychiatry.
4. Shonin E, Van Gordon W, Griffiths MD (2013) Buddhist philosophy for the treatment of problem gambling. J Behav Addict 2: 63-71.
5. Toneatto T, Pillai S, Courtice EL (2014) Mindfulness-enhanced Cognitive Behavior Therapy for problem gambling: A controlled pilot study.Int J Ment Health Addiction: in press.
6. de Lisle SM, Dowling NA, Allen JS (2011) Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy for problem gambling. Clinical Case Studies 10: 210-228.
7. Lakey CE, Campbell WK, Brown KW, Goodie AS (2007) Dispositional Mindfulness as a Predictor of the Severity of Gambling Outcomes. PersIndividDif 43: 1698-1710.
8. Riley B (2012) Experiential Avoidance Mediates the Association Between Thought Suppression and Mindfulness with Problem Gambling. J GamblStud.
9. de Lisle S, Dowling NA, Allen JS (2014) Relationship between mindfulness and problem gambling behaviour. Int J Ment Health Addiction
10. Toneatto T, Vettese L, Nguyen L (2007) The role of mindfulness in the cognitivebehavioural treatment of problem gambling. J Gambl Issues 19: 91-101.
The information is available from the following content providers: