Wardrop, JG. Some theoretical aspects of road traffic research. Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers, vol. 1, 1952, pp. 325-378. [OpenAIRE]
Thomson, JM. The value of traffic management. Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, vol. 2, 1968, pp. 3-32.
Jackson, WB and Jucker, JV. An empirical study of travel time variability and travel choice behaviour. Transportation Science, vol. 16, 1981, pp. 460-475.
Adbel-Aty, A, Kitamura, R and Jovanis, PP. Investigating the effect of travel time variability on route choice using repeated measurement stated preference data. Transportation Research Record, vol. 1493, 1995, pp. 39-45.
Lam, TC and Small, KA. The value of time and reliability: measurement from a value pricing experiment. Transportation Research E, vol. 37, 2001, pp. 231-251.
Guo, S, Yu, L, Chen, X and Zhang, Y. Modelling waiting time for passengers transferring from rail to buses. Transportation Planning and Technology, vol. 34, 2011, pp. 785-809.
(7) Luethi, M, Weidmann, U and Nash, A. Passenger arrival rates at public transport stations. ETH Zurich report, 2006.
(8) Weber, W. Die Reisezeit der Fahrgäste öffentlicher Verkehrsmittel in Abhängigkeit von Bahnart und Raumlage. Technical University of Stuttgart, 1966.
(9) Seddon, PA and Day, MP. Bus passenger waiting times in Greater Manchester. Traffic Engineering and Control, vol. 15, 1974, pp. 442-445.
(10) Jolliffe, JK and Hutchinson, TP. A behavioural explanation of the association between bus and passenger arrivals at a bus stop. Transportation Science, vol. 9, 1974, pp. 248-282.
(11) Braendli, H and Mueller, H. Fahrplanabhängigkeit des Fahrgastzuflusses zu Haltestellen. ETH Zurich report no. 81/5, 1981.
(12) O'Flaherty, CA and Mancan, DO. Bus passenger waiting times in central areas. Traffic Engineering and Control, vol. 11, 1990, pp. 419-421.
(13) Gong, HB, Chen, XM, Yu L and Wu LJ. Application-oriented model of passenger waiting time based on bus departure time intervals. 93rd Transportation Research Board Annual Meeting, Washington, DC, 2014.
(14) Furth, PG, Hemily, B, Muller, THJ and Strathman, JG. Using archived AVL-APC data to improve transit performance and management. Transportation Research Board Transit Cooperative Research Program (TCRP) report no. 113, 2006.
(15) UK Office for National Statistics (ONS), 2011 Census, 2011.