1. Halladay CW, Trikalinos TA, Schmid IT, Schmid CH, Dahabreh IJ. Using data sources beyond PubMed has a modest impact on the results of systematic reviews of therapeutic interventions. J Clin Epidemiol. 2015 Sep;68(9):1076- 84. doi: 10.1016/j.jclinepi.2014.12.017.
2. Paper presented at Health Libraries Under the Microscope: Perfecting Your Formula, CILIP Health Libraries Group (HLG 2012). Glasgow: Glasgow Science Centre, 12 13 July 2012.
3. Matthews EJ, Edwards AG, Barker J, Bloor M, Covey J, Hood K, Pill R, Russell I, Stott N, Wilkinson C. Efficient literature searching in diffuse topics: lessons from a systematic review of research on communicating risk to patients in primary care. Health Libr Rev. 1999 Jun;16(2):112-20.
4. Savoie I, Helmer D, Green CJ, Kazanjian A. Beyond Medline: reducing bias through extended systematic review search. Int J Technol Assess Health Care. 2003 Winter;19(1):168-78.
5. Cochrane Community. The story of the Cochrane logo (6th January 2013). http://community.cochrane.org/features/story-cochrane-logo (accessed 21 January 2016).
6. Roberts D, Dalziel S. Antenatal corticosteroids for accelerating fetal lung maturation for women at risk of preterm birth. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2006 Jul 19;(3):CD004454.