3. Hibell B, Guttormsson U, Ahlström S, Balakireva O, Bjarnason T, Kokkevi A, et al. The 2011 ESPAD report. Subst Use Stud In [Internet]. 2012 [cited 2014 Oct 19];36. Available from: http://www.researchgate.net/publication/259443270_The_2011_ESPAD_Report._Substance_Us e_Among_Students_in_36_European_Countries/file/3deec52b997cdbc5ad.pdf 4.
Williams J, Greene S, Doyle E, Harris E, Layte R, McCoy S, et al. Growing Up in Ireland : The lives of nine year olds. [Internet]. Dublin, Ireland: Stationery Office; 2009. 166 p. Available from:
15. Tusla. Review of adequacy for HSE Children and Family Services 2012. Tusla; 2014 p. 117.
16. Barrington R. Health, medicine and politics in Ireland 1900-1970. Dublin, Ireland: Institute of Public Administration; 1987.
18. Department of Health. Healthy Ireland - A Framework for Improved Health and Wellbeing 2013 - 2025 [Internet]. Dublin, Ireland: Department of Health; 2013 Mar p. 60. Available from: http://www.dohc.ie/publications/Healthy_Ireland_Framework.html
52. Abdalla S, Cronin F, Daly L, Drummond A, Fitzpatrick Pa, Frazier K, et al. All-Ireland Traveller Health Study : Our Geels. Dublin: Department of Health and Children; 2010. 160 p.
53. Hamid NA, Fitzpatrick P, Rowan A, McGorrian C, Daly L, Kelleher CC. Does the developmental plasticity hypothesis have application to Irish Travellers? Findings from the all Ireland Traveller Health Study birth cohort 2008-2011. J Dev Orig Health Dis. 2013 Aug;4(4):307-16.
54. Crealey MR, Ludusan E, Philip RK. Breast milk: the best lovebiotic. J Perinatol Off J Calif Perinat Assoc. 2015 Aug;35(8):665. [OpenAIRE]
55. Department of Health. Future Health - A Strategic Framework for Reform of the Health Service 2012 - 2015. Dublin, Ireland: Department of Health; 2012 Nov p. 61.
56. Department of Health. Shaping a healthier future: a strategy for effective healthcare in the 1990's [Internet]. Dublin, Ireland: Department of Health; 1994 p. 76. Available from: http://www.lenus.ie/hse/handle/10147/46579
57. Department of Health and Children (last). Quality and fairness: a health system for you: health strategy [Internet]. Dublin, Ireland: Department of Health and Children; 2001 [cited 2014 Sep 29] p. 211. Available from: http://www.lenus.ie/hse/handle/10147/46392
58. Burke S, Thomas S, Barry S, Keegan C. Indicators of health system coverage and activity in Ireland during the economic crisis 2008-2014 - From “more with less” to “less with less.” Health Policy Amst Neth. 2014 Sep;117(3):275-8.
59. Thomas S, Keegan C, Barry S, Layte R, Jowett M, Normand C. A framework for assessing health system resilience in an economic crisis: Ireland as a test case. BMC Health Serv Res. 2013;13:450.