1. Anderson RE, DaescheI MA, Hassan HN. (1988). Antibacterial activity of plantaracin SIK-83, a bacteriocin produced by Lactobacillus plantarum. Biochimie 70, 38 1-390.
2. Bartlett JG, Onderdonk AB, Drude E, Goldstein C, Anderka M, Alpert S, McCormack WM. (1977). Quantitative bacteriology of the vaginal flora. Journal of Infectious Diseases 136, 272-277. [OpenAIRE]
3. Bartlett JG, Polk BF. (1984). Bacterial flora of the vagina: quantitative study. Reviews of Infectious Diseases 6, 67-72. [OpenAIRE]
4. Collins EB, Hardt P. (1980). Inhibition of Candida albicans by Lactobacillus acidophilus. Journal of Dairy Science 63, 830-832.
5 . Cowley HM, Heiss GS. (1991). Changes in vaginal bacterial flora during the oestrous cycle of the mouse. Microbial Ecology in Health and Disease 4, 229-235. [OpenAIRE]
6. Eschenbach DA, Davick PR, Williams BL, Klebanoff SJ, Young-Smith K, Critchlow CM, Holmes KK. (1989). Prevalence of hydrogenperoxide producing tactobacillus species in normal women and women with bacterial vaginosis. Journal of Clinical Microbiology 27, 25 1-2%
7. Fun PM, Taylor-Robinson D. (1991). The influence of hormones on the bacteria1 flora of the murine vagina and implications for human disease. Microbial Ecology in Health and Disease 4, 141- 148. [OpenAIRE]
8. Galask RP, Larsen B, Ohm MJ. (1976). Vaginal flora and its role in disease entities. Clinical Obstetrics and Gynaecology 19, 61-8 1 .
9. Herthelius M, Gorbach SL, Mollby R, Nord CE, Petterson L, Winberg J. (1989). Elimination of vaginal colonisation with Escherichia coli by administration of indigenous flora. Infection and Immunity 57,2447-2451.
10. Larsen B, Galask RP. (1980). Vaginal microbial flora, practical and theoretical relevance. Obstetrics and Gynaecology 55, 1 0 - 13.
11. Larsen B, Markovetz AJ, Galask RP. (1976). The bacterial flora of the female rat genital tract. Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Biology and Medicine 151, 571-574. [OpenAIRE]
12. Levison ME, Corman LC, Carrington ER, Kaye D. (1977). Quantitative microflora of the vagina. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 127, 80-85.
13. Onderdonk AB, Polk BF, Moon NE, Goren B, Bartlett JG. (1977). Methods for quantitative vaginal flora studies. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 128, 777-78 1.
14. Prajapati JB, Shah RK, Dave JM. (1986). Nutritional and therapeutic benefits of a blendedspray dried acidophilus preparation. Cultured Dairy Products 21, 16-21.
15. Rank RG, White HJ, Barron AL. (1979). Humoral immunity in the resolution of genital infection in female guinea pigs infected with the agent of guinea pig inclusion conjunctivitis. Infection and Immunity 26, 573-579. [OpenAIRE]