1. UNDP (2010). Internal migration: opportunities and challenges for social-economic development in Vietnam. UN Publications by Agency. Hanoi: United Nations Development Programme.
2. Deshingkar P (2006). Internal migration, poverty and development in Asia. In; Promoting growth, ending poverty Asia 2015. Institute of Development Studies and Overseas Development Institute: Session 3: Realizing the potential for poverty reduction, parallel group 3A: topic paper 2.
3. Guest P. Bridging the gap: internal migration in Asia. In: Tienda M et al., eds. Africa on the move: African migration and urbanisation in comparative respective. Johannesburg, South Africa: Wits University Press; 2006, pp. 180 193.
4. Phan D, Coxhead I. Inter-provincial migration and inequality during Vietnam's transition. Journal of Development Economics 2010; 91: 100 12.
5. UNDP (2009). Overcoming barriers: human mobility and development. In: Human development report. New York: United Nations Development Programme.
6. Phuong T, Tam NTMT, Nguyet TN, Remco O (2008). Determinants and impacts of migration in Viet Nam. Working Papers Series, No. 012008. Hanoi: Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN).
7. Skeldon R. Rural-to-urban migration and its implications for poverty alleviation. Asia-Pacific Population Journal 1997; 12: 3 16.
8. GSO (2006). The 2004 migration survey: internal migration and related life course events. Hanoi: SAVINA Printing Company. 112.
9. Vietnam National Assembly, Resident Law No. 81/2006/QH11, 29 November 2006. Ha Noi, Vietnam.
10. Le DB, Nguyen LT. From countryside to cities: socioeconomic impacts of migration in Viet Nam. Institute for Social Development Studies. Workers' Publishing House, 2011. Ha Noi, Vietnam.