mesheuropmc: digestive system | fluids and secretions | stomatognathic diseases
In this study we identified subgroups of observations relating to the healthy vaginal microbiota. This microbiota resides in a dynamic environment that undergoes cyclic change during the menstrual cycle. Cluster analysis procedures were applied to divide a set of 226 no... View more
1. Lee M-LT, Ross RA, Delaney ML, Onderdonk AB. (1994). Predicting abnormal microbial population levels in the vaginal ecosystem. Microbial Ecology in Health and Disease 7, 235-240.
2. Onderdonk AB, Delaney ML, Hinkson PL, DuBois AM. (1992). Quantitative and qualitative effects of douche preparations on vaginal microflora. Obstetrics and Gynecology 80, 333-338.
3. Onderdonk AB, Zamarchi GR, Rodriguez ML, Hirsch ML, Munoz A, Kass EH. (1987). Quantitative assessment of vaginal microflora during use of tampons of various compositions. Applied and Environmental Microbiology 53, 2774-2778.
4. Onderdonk AB, Zamarchi GR, Walsh JA, Mellor RD, Munoz A, Kass EH. (1986). Methods for quantitative and qualitative evaluation of vaginal microflora during menstruation. Applied and Environmental Microbiology 51, 333-339.
5. Ross RA, Lee M-LT, Delaney ML, Onderdonk AB. (1993). Mixed-effects models for predicting microbial interactionsin the vaginal ecosystem. Journal of Clinical Microbiology 32, 871-875.