In the article, the need of segmentation of the share of labor market with full-time students as participants is explained. The authors propose a measurement method of the base market, and present a special case of multidimensional factor segmentation grids based on att... View more
1. Andrush, A. (2012) The Reverse Synergy: Another Way of Thinking. International Journal of Economic Practices and Theories, vol. 2, No 2.
2. Dvořáková, L. & Zborková, Ji. (2014) Integration of Sustainable Development at Enterprise Level. Procedia Engineering,69, 686-695. DOI: 10.1016/j.proeng.2014.03.043.
3. Hull, J. C. (2015) Risk Management and Financial Institutions. Wiley, 742.
4. Zatonsky, A. V. & Sirotina N. A. (2014) Forecasting of economic systems on the basis of regression differential equation. Economics and mathematical methods, vol. 50, No. 1, 91-99 (in Russian).
5. Official website of the Federal state statistics service. URL: http://www.gks.ru/ (in Russian).
6. Rodionova, A. V. (2011) Employment of students in the context of training (case study on St. Petersburg). Theory and practice of social development, 7 (in Russian).
7. Shavandina, O., Makusheva, G, Sulipov, R. & Kholodenko, Yu. (2017) Rating Analysis of Identified Segments of a Corporate Organization. Revista Espacio, vol. 38 (No 51), 5-19.
8. Kharchenko, V. S. (2013) Combining work and study at the University: new practices or new meanings. Issues of education, 3 (in Russian).
9. Shavandina, O. A. (2017) Technology assessment competencies. Multi-profile educational-scientificproduction journal “Herald of the Academy of Economics and law. U. A. Dzholdasbekov”, No. 1, vol. 2. Special issue “Prospects for the development of science in the modern world”: Proceedings of the II International scientificpractical conference, March 3, 2017, comp. V. V. Han & R. B. Erzhanova. Taldykorgan, 243-246 (in Russian).
10. Shavandina, O. A. & Makusheva, G. N. (2016) Demanded professions in the light of the priority directions of modernization of the Russian economy. Economics. Profession. Business: annual scientific journal, special issue 2, 102-105 (in Russian).