The article presents the results of the analysis of the development of industrial production in the Republic of Tyva: the dynamics of production volumes, indices of physical volume, changes in the industry structure, the share of industry in the gross regional product. ... View more
1. Mau, V. A. (2018) At the end of the global crisis: the economic challenges of 2017-2019. Issues of Economics, 3, 5-29 (in Russian).
2. Balakina, G. F., Oorzhak, V. O. (2015) Problems of development of the industrial complex of the Republic of Tuva in the conditions of modernization. Regional economy: theory and practice, 38 (413), 33-43 (in Russian).
3. Kuleshov, V. V., Kryukov, V. A. (2015) Reindustrialization of the Novosibirsk region - take into account the general, develop special. ECO, 10, 5-29 (in Russian).
4. Seliverstov, V. E. (2016) Program for the reindustrialization of the economy of the Novosibirsk region: the main results of the development. Region: Economics and Sociology, 1 (89), 108-134 (in Russian).
5. Untura, G. A. (2015) Innovative development of Russia's regions: unevenness, cooperation and competition. Region: Economics and Sociology, 1 (85), 275-304 (in Russian).
6. Zemtsov, S., Barinova, V. (2016) Change of the paradigm of the regional innovation policy of Russia: from leveling to «smart specialization». Issues of Economics, 2016, 10, 65-81 (in Russian).
7. Regions of Russia. Social and economic indicators (2017) Statistics Digest. Moscow (in Russian).
8. Regions of Russia. Social and economic indicators (2012). Statistics Digest. Moscow (in Russian).