The influence of the composition of solutions of peracetic acid on a change the characteristics of cellulose during the oxidative-hydrolytic destruction of aspen and pine wood under microwave irradiation has been investigated. Samples of the prepared cellulose were char... View more
Patent 2313261 (CA). Process for preparing a high purity chemical-free microcrystalline cellulose from a chemically produced cellulose / P. Jollez, E. Chornet. 1999.
Patent 4745058 (US). Method for producing cellulosic fibers and microcrystalline cellulose / P.M. Townsley. 1988.
11. // - : II . , 2002. . 140.
12. Gaonkar S.M., Kulkarni P.R. Microcrystalline cellulose from coconut shells // Acta Polymerica. 1989. Vol. 40, N4. Pp. 292-293.
13. Ejikeme P.M. Investigation of the physicochemical properties of microcrystalline cellulose from agricultural wastes I: orange mesocarp // Cellulose. 2008. Vol. 15, N1. Pp. 141-147.
14. El-Sakhawy M., Hassan M.L. Physical and mechanical properties of microcrystalline cellulose prepared from agricultural residues // Carbohydrate Polymers. 2007. Vol. 67, N1. Pp. 1-10.
15. Mohamad Haafiz M.K., Eichhorn S.J., Hassan A., Jawaid M. Isolation and characterization of microcrystalline cellulose from oil palm biomass residue // Carbohydrate Polymers. 2013. Vol. 93, N2. Pp. 628-634.