This article discusses the role of public-private partnership (PPP) as a factor of sustainable growth and competitiveness of a national economy and presents the experience of implementing PPP in the Republic of Kazakhstan and several other countries. The authors identif... View more
1. Dubina, I. N., Carayannis, E. G., Campbell, D. F. J. (2012) Creativity economy and a crisis of the economy? Coevolution of knowledge, innovation, and creativity, and of the knowledge economy and knowledge society. Journal of the Knowledge Economy, 3 (1), 1-24.
2. Nazarbayev, N. A. (2017) The Message of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the people of Kazakhstan on January 31, 2017 «The Third Modernization of Kazakhstan: Global Competitiveness». The official website of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan. URL: http://www.akorda.kz/.
3. Shmelev, S. E., Sagiyeva, R. K., Kadyrkhanova, Z. M., Chzhan, Y. Y. & Shmeleva, I. S. (2018) Comparative sustainability analysis of two Asian cities: A multidimensional assessment of Taipei and Almaty. The Journal of Asian Finance, Economics and Business, 5 (3), 143-155.
4. Ablaev, I. M., Akhmetshina, E. R. (2016) The role of the public private partnership in theinnovationcluster development. Journal of Economics and Economic Education Research, 17 (4), 220-232.
5. Javed, A. A., Lam, P. T. I. & Chan, A. P. C. (2014) Change negotiation in public-private partnership projects through output specifications: an experimental approach based on game theory. Construction Management and Economics, 32 (4),323-348.
6. Cruz, C. O., Marques, R. C. (2014) Theoretical considerations on quantitative PPP viability analysis. Journal of Management in Engineering, 30 (1), 122-126.
7. Berezin, A., Sergi, B. S. & Gorodnova, N. (2018) Efficiency assessment of public-private partnership (PPP) projects: The case of Russia. Sustainability: Open Access, 10 (10), 3713, 1-18.
8. Cong, X. & Ma, L. (2018) Performance evaluation of public-private partnership projects from the perspective of Efficiency, Economic, Effectiveness, and Equity: A study of residential renovation projects in China. Sustainability: Open Access, 10 (10), 1951, 1-21.
9. Akintoye, A., Beck, M. & Kumaraswamy, M. (2016) Public Private Partnerships: A Global Review. Taylor and Francis.
10. Roumboutsos, A. (2015) Public Private Partnerships in Transport Infrastructure: An International Review. Transport Reviews, 35 (2), 111-117.